85% Trace is back... priorities.

21Savage

Center 2202 has lots of runners I see

Stop running and demand your 8

another damn runner at UPS

YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM NOT THE SOLUTION

🧔‍♂️✊
Why am I gonna demand my 8 if I get paid for it irregardless and can come home early? If I took my full hour lunch I still would have been less than 8. I'll demand 8 if I'm underdispatched and not sent out with an 8 hour day.

Thebrownblob

Haha I'm in my 4th year but been an RPCD since the start of my 2nd. Only one year year of being a nubber 22.4 I got lucky.

But also if we work less than 8 and code 5 we get paid for 8 as long as we were planned for an 8 hour day.
You do realize that’s not contractual? Why would you want to give the company the ability to use their fake numbers against you and if they’ve acknowledged it, they will pay you before you clock out in eight hours you should file a grievance stating the company has paid you your guarantee prior to getting your eight hours

Thebrownblob

Why am I gonna demand my 8 if I get paid for it irregardless and can come home early? If I took my full hour lunch I still would have been less than 8. I'll demand 8 if I'm underdispatched and not sent out with an 8 hour day.
Because you’re opening the door to discipline based on their numbers that you’re accepting as valid. They can change one unit number and your route never plans out anymore. At least not with what you were doing last week maybe if you get 50 more stops to plan out for a while until they change it again like a carrot on a stick.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Because you’re opening the door to discipline based on their numbers that you’re accepting as valid. They can change one unit number and your route never plans out anymore. At least not with what you were doing last week maybe if you get 50 more stops to plan out for a while until I change it again like a carrot on a stick.
Don’t waste your time he’s a runner it’s too late for him …he’s doing 10 hrs of work in 6 and think he’s making out on it ..lolol

Runners 🤦‍♂️

21Savage

A couple knee surgeries and a tier 3 accident later maybe he’ll figure it out if they don’t fire him first
I can understand your perspective. But I'm simply pointing out sometimes it's less beneficial financially to take a full hour lunch in my supplement than to take a 30 and and finish less than 8 depending on your dispatch.

Thebrownblob

I can understand your perspective. But I'm simply pointing out sometimes it's less beneficial financially to take a full hour lunch in my supplement than to take a 30 and and finish less than 8 depending on your dispatch.
I understand I’m just giving you a friendly advice based on my experiences. Be very careful you cannot trust this company. They are always trying to set you up and taking three steps ahead.

21Savage

I understand I’m just giving you a friendly advice based on my experiences. Be very careful you cannot trust this company. They are always trying to set you up and taking three steps ahead.
I appreciate it. And I don't think I'm a know it all. But I don't like how you alluded to me potentially being fired either. I don't run, don't steal time, don't do anything dishonest. Don't stir the pot. I just do my :censored2: and go home while following their rules That's all.

Thebrownblob

I appreciate it. And I don't think I'm a know it all. But I don't like how you alluded to me potentially being fired either. I don't run, don't steal time, don't do anything dishonest. Don't stir the pot. I just do my :censored2: and go home while following their rules That's all.
I’m not alluding to you doing something wrong I’m trying to tell you this company is looking to use your performance against you. If you think their numbers are honest and use them as some sort of measuring stick, they will eventually come back to bite you and it doesn’t even mean you did anything necessarily wrong, except trust them. Go to work and give your 100% every day but nothing more, use the methods They are your friend.

10:30 resi

Holla at ya boy. Feel free to do the math.🤣✊

View attachment 420453
6007798A-1E11-406D-AD6D-9053AF43D5EF~2.png

Pay guarantee is code 06.. did you sign a code 05 sheet?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I like taking my lunch (20 min per Central Region) after I finish my businesses. Trouble is, all but about 20 of my 65-80 stops are businesses. So I'm usually finished my businesses at around 1545, which is usually too close to my first pickup to take break. So I end up taking my break after my last p/u. Which means I'm taking break at about 1730-1815. Wonder how long it'll be before someone criticizes me for taking my meal outside of hr 3-6.
I’ll do it
Number 1 it’s a contract violation
It’s called lunch not dinner
I bet you’re scared to death boss man says jump you say how high
Put the problem back on them I’am going to take my lunch at lunch time today and this is going to be missed
How hard is that?

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
But also if we work less than 8 and code 5 we get paid for 8 as long as we were planned for an 8 hour day.
So they reward you (for now) for violating our contract?

…I have some candy in my van don’t you like candy?

Planned 8 hour day will soon be an actual 14 hour day. Their job is to squeeze the orange and make you feel bad about not giving more juice.

iruhnman630

Why has the union ever accepted any discipline for following trace 100%??

Stewards should be throwing those straight into the trash.