85 Year Old Justice Ginsburg Falls!

vantexan

i'm kind hoping for a good catholic woman. cant wait to see the libs turn her into a street walker :)

which party was the last one to put a person of color on the bench and how did that go ?

I always find it funny when libs talk about the repubs having old white guys in positions of power when they have so many senior citizens in congress leading them who are … gasp... old......and.....white .
It was a high tech lynching of an uppity black man.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I hear she still works out with a trainer and a couple years ago she beat pancreatic cancer......that's usually a death sentence for normal folks.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I hear she still works out with a trainer and a couple years ago she beat pancreatic cancer......that's usually a death sentence for normal folks.
The trainer has said that he thought she had walking down real well. She just must've just forgot that part about putting one foot in front of the other.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Cuckservatives were getting their jollies off when this happened to her three years ago. Didn't stop her.

She said she wants to stay till age 90.
Old people are stubborn.
Blood clots, pneumonia, all kinds of problems develop.

She should give it up.

vantexan

So faithful you abandoned her and went to a third world country to avoid getting a job....

Hilarious to hear a trump supporter talk about being faithful to their spouse, like you care about morals lol.
And am home and working after accomplishing getting the car paid off. What's your excuse, cheater?

So Hilarious to hear a Clinton supporter talk about being faithful, as morals and Democrats constitutes an oxymoron.