85 Year Old Justice Ginsburg Falls!

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s stupid people are cheering on Trump considering only women as Ginsberg’s replacement. That isn’t right, I want the best person for the job. I don’t care about the genitalia of the person, if they end up being a woman great who cares.

The big package

It’s stupid people are cheering on Trump considering only women as Ginsberg’s replacement. That isn’t right, I want the best person for the job. I don’t care about the genitalia of the person, if they end up being a woman great who cares.
Considering the times we are in and what happened to Brett Kavanaugh , it's probably a smart move . The last two were men , but in the bigger picture I agree with you . I thought it was absolutely racist that Biden would only pick a black female just for votes !!!!

vantexan

Luckily the lady most likely to get the nod is eminently qualified. She was on the short list when Kavanaugh was nominated.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm just sitting here watching the event at Capitol Hill with Justice Ginsburgs casket and greasy Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi are there . Every time I see them I want to punch them in the face , they're not there because they care they're there because they have a political agenda and it makes them look good because that's the kind of people they are . If they spent as much time in their districts taking care of their own people as they do in Washington maybe their states would look better than they do!!!!
I'm sure they actually mourn the passing of RBG ...
... she was able to advance and enact more to further their beliefs in the SCOTUS than they have in the Legislature.​

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Luckily the lady most likely to get the nod is eminently qualified. She was on the short list when Kavanaugh was nominated.
I've heard several times on both Liberal and Conservative news sources ...
... that Trump saved her for the current scenario of replacing Ginsberg!​

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's Trump's attempts to sway the suburban females to vote for him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Barrett seems qualified from the information and opinions I've read about her.

Honestly it's more impactful that President Trump has appointed 200 of the total 800 federal judges because they rule on almost all the cases anyways.

El Correcto

god is dead
Barrett seems qualified from the information and opinions I've read about her.

Honestly it's more impactful that President Trump has appointed 200 of the total 800 federal judges because they rule on almost all the cases anyways.
Got no problem with the picks themselves, only the rhetoric. It’s identity politics that plays well with Americans, which I see as a problem.