85 Year Old Justice Ginsburg Falls!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Right. You haters should probably worry more about Trump's health, which probably isn't nearly as good as he would have you believe. He dictated his health results to Dr. Bornstein, and has repeatedly dodged questions about his health, particularly his recent unscheduled visit to Walter Reed.

Here's to hoping that Ginsburg is immortal, and Trump pops off today.
He will make it through his reelection. That's all that matters. After that, if he goes, we have a martyr. American love passing bills for a martyr. Either way, American wins.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Right. You haters should probably worry more about Trump's health, which probably isn't nearly as good as he would have you believe. He dictated his health results to Dr. Bornstein, and has repeatedly dodged questions about his health, particularly his recent unscheduled visit to Walter Reed.

Here's to hoping that Ginsburg is immortal, and Trump pops off today.

I don't hate Ginsburg, just don't like her views on the constitution. I also don't care that much about Trump's health. President is a stressful job, bound to have an impact. If he goes, you'll be stuck with Pence, which I think is probably more of a concern for you than Ginsburg's health is to me.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
She has been open about her contempt for the constitution.
That's her right, and all, but probably not someone who should have final say on its interpretation.
There is the rub ...
I don't actively wish for her death but I will be happy when she dies ...
just like I did with McCarthy.
I view her in the same way I view Puten ... Anti-American and Anti-Democracy.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There is the rub ...
I don't actively wish for her death but I will be happy when she dies ...
just like I did with McCarthy.
I view her in the same way I view Puten ... Anti-American and Anti-Democracy.

She could just retire. She doesn't have to stay. But her devotion to her legal activist ideology won't let her.