85 Year Old Justice Ginsburg Falls!

Box Ox

She expected Hillary to win and was going to retire after the election. Ended up she tried to hang on to life support as long as possible after Trump won.

I kind of feel like it was selfish of Ginsburg to not have retired from the Court early in Obama's Presidency given her cancer history. Sandra Day O'Connor had no similar health problems and left the Court in 2005, around age 75. Part of that, however, may have been due to her husband's Alzheimer's. He died of it in 2009.

I could be overlooking something completely here but that's just my general sense.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Former CNN host:
img.png

Poop Head

Judge me.
I kind of feel like it was selfish of Ginsburg to not have retired from the Court early in Obama's Presidency given her cancer history. Sandra Day O'Connor had no similar health problems and left the Court in 2005, around age 75. Part of that, however, may have been due to her husband's Alzheimer's. He died of it in 2009.

I could be overlooking something completely here but that's just my general sense.
She was the same as all of the new age "liberals". Evil..

PT Car Washer

I'm not sure how it became Trump's virus from what I understand it came from China and it spread all around the world , but all of a sudden it's his virus !!!:hypnosis:
Because the US with 4% of the worlds population has 25% of infections. trump owns this. He told the American people over and over how he has everything under control. How his buddy in China has everything under control. Trust me he said, it will just go away. After Nov. trump will just go away.

The big package

Because the US with 4% of the worlds population has 25% of infections. trump owns this. He told the American people over and over how he has everything under control. How his buddy in China has everything under control. Trust me he said, it will just go away. After Nov. trump will just go away.
Once again , the President shut down air travel in February . The Democrat's (including Biden ) were outraged . Calling him racist , zennafobic etc . We are a large country with a lot of people . There's no way that highly contagious airborne virus wasn't coming here regardless of who's in the White House . You and other Democrats are just making it political but it's not based on reality !!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Once again , the President shut down air travel in February . The Democrat's (including Biden ) were outraged . Calling him racist , zennafobic etc . We are a large country with a lot of people . There's no way that highly contagious airborne virus wasn't coming here regardless of who's in the White House . You and other Democrats are just making it political but it's not based on reality !!!
Selective memory.