W

wkmac

monte,
You talkin about the Redneck Shopping Mall? Ain't that a riot? Tires and Jesus all in the same spot. Go to the top of the pic and click on "index" if you haven't already and look at the rest of the pics. They are gut busters for sure.

P

parttimejon

Wasted a perfectly good Sunday evening I see! LOL!!!!!!

wasn't happy at all with the last lap pass on the bobby labonte. But the good news was jimmy got booed. The crowd was throwing beer cans bottles and even saw a cooler thrown. When jimmy was about to come out of the car the crowd was asked to please respect the winner and cheer. Which didn't happen. Race was fun, junior made a bone head move, but plenty of beer and nascar. what could be better?

P

proups

Danica only weighs 100 pounds. She couldn't handle a stock car. Best she stays right where she is at - racing supercharged go-karts in the IRL. She did a heck of a job on Sunday....just wish she had a little more fuel so she could have run away from the field in the last 25 laps.

Before the females on this board go wild over that last statement, I never meant that a woman could not drive a stock car. I think if Patty Moise had the right equipment. she could have won in Cup racing. She was bigger than Danica, and could definitely handle a stock car. Janet Guthrie is another example....and I could go on...

R

rushfan

Hey looks like fredex is really kicking ups's butt in NASCAR! Just like DHL's plan to put us six feet under in a year.

W

wkmac

with some questioning from Rusty Wallace, Dale Jarrett on last night's Trackside on Speed confirmed he wants to drive the UPS #88 through 2007'. After that is anyone's guess.

I'd like to see Reed Sorenson in the UPS #88 after Dale leaves. Been watching this kid for years on the local racing scene and his success in Busch is just proving what we race fans in Georgia have known from several years. This kid is for real!

P

proups

wkmac: I saw that same interview, and I don't think there is any doubt that UPS wants Jarrett in the car until 2007 - our 100th anniversary.

I too like Reed Sorenson, and thought he got off to a good start this year in Busch, but he seems to be fading a bit. If Yates doesn't sign him now, he'll never drive the UPS #88.

W

wkmac

I'm not sure Gnassi will let him (Sorenson) get away after what happened with Jamie. Saw this week where Chip exercised the option on Jamie for 06' so either Jack talks Mark into another year or we see a one year fill in in the #6 car.

As for Reed, the rumor mill is hot that Casey Mears will leave the #41 car and go to the #2 Penske ride. Casey's uncle Rick is an employee of Penske and Casey's entire family is very close to Penske. "IF" this happens the word is Reed will fill the seat of the #41. Another rumor is Casey will go to the #40 and Reed will still go to the #41. Gnassi has announced Reed will run the entire 06' Busch series so unless he's going to do double duty I see Reed where he's at now.

Reed has faded a little but still a solid 3rd in points. Truex has come on strong and Bowyer is in an RCR ride with a strong top running history in Busch will be a tough haul for Reed but for a first year rookie out of the old ASA and ARCA ranks he's doing good. Getting into the heat of the summer where tracks are slick I look for Edwards to come on as he's an ole' dirt tracker used to lettin the backin step out. I believe this is another reason Tony Stewart has stepped up and IMO there are none better on the dirt and he loves to let it hang out. Sure wish NASCAR could figure out a way to build a cushion on the high side! LOL!!!!!

As for DJ, I look for him and UPS to do something big in 07' to promote UPS' 100th and what I believe to be DJ's final year racing. JMO on that one!

R

rabbitnred

Hi there just started as part timer 'bout a year ago an have been thinking about going back down south for the winter i was told to check if i keep paing union dues i can keep all benefits etc.. and hook back p with ups in florida or another state is this true?? is there a certain time limit?? help any in fo my union rep just laughs at our Q's and sits on a box most of the am

JaxHubPreLoader

an image doesant win races or titles a good driver does i do like dale but i think his days are over and ups should have found a rookie....guess ups really likes seeing its logo running mid pack every race

teamsterdan

I heard that if Dale doesn't qualify for the chase Mr. Eskew will be issuing him a warning letter......seriously though is that legit that Danica is not physically able to "handle" a stock car....... I do mean just her....