9/11/01

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-9-11_18-59-57.gif

How many threads do we have that devolve into hatred of islam and Muslims now?

I love this place.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
BCC3FECE-BD71-40CF-864C-AE831C4485AF.jpeg
7AA0C163-DDB9-45D6-8915-1B30C6A4F300.jpeg
A reminder parked at Logan tonite !!
RIP To all who were murdered that awful day and to the First Responders who had no idea what they were running into !!
GOD BLESS THEM & AMERICA

BrownArmy

I heard on the radio that over 1000 people haven’t been positively identified from the remains that were collected.

Did not know that.

An NYC firefighter just got a second burial yesterday...they were finally able to ID his remains.

18 years in, we’ve only identified 2/3 of the known dead.

So, what, another nine years?

Crazy to think that the bulk of someone’s career is ID’ing the dead of 9/11.

El Correcto

god is dead
An NYC firefighter just got a second burial yesterday...they were finally able to ID his remains.

I’ve heard the bodies hitting the pavement were louder than gunshots, they exploded and sent body parts flying everywhere.

It will be fine

It’s just an intern playing Minecraft all day and occasionally saying, “I did it! I identified another one!” Who’s to say they’re wrong?

BrownArmy

It’s just an intern playing Minecraft all day and occasionally saying, “I did it! I identified another one!” Who’s to say they’re wrong?

Aside from your snark,

I assume they collected DNA samples from family members of those assumed to have died at the trade towers.

After everything, they collected 22,000 ‘remains’ (how is this counted?) in the months after 9/11, and are only 2/3 of the way through ID’ing everyone.

I was just surprised, I thought that was a done deal, evidently not.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not as loud as the sweet sound of US Navy SEALs unloading into the chest & skull of that SOB Bin-laden
Actually it was and that isn’t enough. Their entire :censored2: hole should be leveled. Mecca should be radioactive rubble that they pray to 9 times a day and remember what happens when you let extremists over take your silly sand cult.

rod

Retired 22 years
Aside from your snark,

I assume they collected DNA samples from family members of those assumed to have died at the trade towers.

After everything, they collected 22,000 ‘remains’ (how is this counted?) in the months after 9/11, and are only 2/3 of the way through ID’ing everyone.

I was just surprised, I thought that was a done deal, evidently not.

But did they?

rod

Retired 22 years
Isn't it true that each family of the people killed has received over 3 million dollars in repreations?