9/11/01

542thruNthru

Thank You and close the door when you leave!

giphy-82.gif

BrownArmy

You just don’t want to admit it fren.

You say let’s not detain anyone at the border and release them into general population.

I summarize it for you and say open borders.

Remind me when I said ‘let’s not detain anyone at the border and release them into genpop.’

I’ll save you some time, I never said that.

Are you thinking about someone else?

El Correcto

god is dead
Remind me when I said ‘let’s not detain anyone at the border and release them into genpop.’

I’ll save you some time, I never said that.

Are you thinking about someone else?
Then we are in agreement against the dnc. You need to quit the endless cycle of amnesty that motivates these people and put our foot down now on the entire issue. Heavy immigration enforcement.

BrownArmy

Then we are in agreement against the dnc. You need to quit the endless cycle of amnesty that motivates these people and put our foot down now on the entire issue. Heavy immigration enforcement.

I have no problem with Immigration enforcement.

That’s not the issue.

Trump is trying to slice a block of cheese with a chainsaw.

Instead of pressuring Congress to JUST DO THEIR :censored2:ING JOB, Trump is acting like a bitch at every corner.

CONGRESS NEEDS TO DO THEIR JOB, and stop outsourcing legislation to the other two branches of government.

El Correcto

god is dead
I have no problem with Immigration enforcement.

That’s not the issue.

Trump is trying to slice a block of cheese with a chainsaw.

Instead of pressuring Congress to JUST DO THEIR :censored2:ING JOB, Trump is acting like a bitch at every corner.

CONGRESS NEEDS TO DO THEIR JOB, and stop outsourcing legislation to the other two branches of government.
So how should we handle DACA?

BrownArmy

So how should we handle DACA?

Leave them here, give them Green Card status.

It’s actually not that many people, and some of them are trained doctors...(we have a dr shortage, randomly).

Some of them have started businesses that employ Americans.

Don’t forget, these DACA people are, for the most part, and for all purposes, Americans.

They’ve lived here since birth, or toddler age.

These are the immigrants that we ‘want’.

We’re going to send them back to a country they don’t know, just to be cruel or make a ‘point’?

These are the Immigrants we want.

They’re already assimilated and acting functionally in our society, they’re paying taxes, and they’re contributing,

I would take 99% of the DACA group over Vantexan.