9/11/01

El Correcto

god is dead
Leave them here, give them Green Card status.

It’s actually not that many people, and some of them are trained doctors...(we have a dr shortage, randomly).

Some of them have started businesses that employ Americans.

Don’t forget, these DACA people are, for the most part, and for all purposes, Americans.

They’ve lived here since birth, or toddler age.

These are the immigrants that we ‘want’.

We’re going to send them back to a country they don’t know, just to be cruel or make a ‘point’?

These are the Immigrants we want.

They’re already assimilated and acting functionally in our society, they’re paying taxes, and they’re contributing,

I would take 99% of the DACA group over Vantexan.
We most certainly should deport every single last one of them to prove a point. The point Obama lacked a spine to prove.
After years of bull:censored2: I don’t want flowery words or sympathy towards the problem, it needs to end.

BrownArmy

We most certainly should deport every single last one of them to prove a point. The point Obama lacked a spine to prove.
After years of bull:censored2: I don’t want flowery words or sympathy towards the problem, it needs to end.

Ooookay, that would prove a point, but would make our situation worse.

What do you want?

Do you want to prove a point, or do you want to work toward the ‘good’?

El Correcto

god is dead
We should tax things we want less of.
Most immigrants should pay higher taxes and get nothing in return.
I don’t agree with that blanket statement.

“We should tax things we want less of.”

Okay, so what do you want less of? The fuel that powers your industry? The fuel that powers the fly over states industry? The gasoline I use to get to and from work every day, along with millions of other Americans?

What are you planning on replacing what we now have less of? How are you gonna do it?
Most likely centralized federal government planning.

I want to know what we want less of, before I can say if I really want less of it or not.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ooookay, that would prove a point, but would make our situation worse.

What do you want?

Do you want to prove a point, or do you want to work toward the ‘good’?
How would it make our situation worse? After all in your own words “it’s not that many people.”

America will be just fine, if not better if we start enforcing our immigration laws. Unions and labor will have more strength.

BrownArmy

no it doesnt

It actually does.

‘Illegal’ immigrants in my state pay taxes...they have ID cards and numbers.

They pay into SS with no expectation of returns, which they won’t get.

You’re advocating that they pay and get nothing?

Happening right here in MA.

Probably happening in CA as well.

Educate yourself; you spout off uninformed nonsense.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It actually does.

‘Illegal’ immigrants in my state pay taxes...they have ID cards and numbers.

They pay into SS with no expectation of returns, which they won’t get.

You’re advocating that they pay and get nothing?

Happening right here in MA.

Probably happening in CA as well.

Educate yourself; you spout off uninformed nonsense.
wrong
you will believe anything rachel maddow tells you
sad

BrownArmy

How would it make our situation worse? After all in your own words “it’s not that many people.”

America will be just fine, if not better if we start enforcing our immigration laws. Unions and labor will have more strength.

I’m not sure you understand what would happen if all the ‘illegals’ suddenly disappeared.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not sure you understand what would happen if all the ‘illegals’ suddenly disappeared.
What, the bourgeois would have to mow their own lawns for a week or two and suffer through participating in their adderall addicted children’s lives while the grounds keepers and nanny took a trip to meheco, cry me a river.

BrownArmy

No doubt, America would be just fine.

The issue is that America was built on immigration, by definition, and yes:

UNIONS.

Unions and ‘labor’ won’t have any more strength one way or another vis a vis immigration.

Congress needs to do its fkg job and fix a forty year old problem, otherwise, we’re just going around in circles.

Trump ain’t helping.