9-11-10

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I also was home, having just woken up. I was watching the tv , they were showing what happen just as the second plane hit.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Prayers to those that were killed. Imagine jumping out of the 100th Floor! I am and will be very angry on their behalf!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I get mad every time I see the videos. But we need to stay mad, or it could happen again, and probably will. But at least some of us are still vigilant. Until that day news was boring, and I had never heard of the Tailban, or thought anyone hated us.
yeah, imagine a choice...........jump or burn alive.

klein

Für Meno :)
All I can say, is always remember, if any of you see anything supicious, be it at an airport, transit station, shopping malls or like NY Times Square - stay the extra few minutes... check it out.... and report it.

The times of ignoring things, and minding your own business are gone !

If everyone keeps that up... we all win !

Remember, they will seek out a high populated area.... and won't plant a bomb in the middle of nowhere.

So, basically, they are visable !!!! (and probably by the hundreds).

All I can say, is always remember, if any of you see anything suspicious, be it at an airport, transit station, shopping malls or like NY Times Square - stay the extra few minutes... check it out.... and report it.

Hello!? 911? Yes, I`d like to report a strange looking individual handing out toys and candy to children.

klein

Actually, Tie and cach, I changed my mind , I will be calling RCMP myself, to sue you for falshe allegations on the net.

They, in conjuction have ways to find your ISP and server, and your true identity.

I had enough of this crap.....

And lawyers from TV that will help me for free ( ofcourse with their commision charges)... but well worth it !

To drain you from all resources you may have, and give you guys a nice felony record !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
actually klien it is in rather very bad taste to be continuing this bold threat of yours on several different threads, you have broken some BC rules.

Actually, Tie and cach, I changed my mind , I will be calling RCMP myself, to sue you for falshe allegations on the net.

They, in conjuction have ways to find your ISP and server, and your true identity.

I had enough of this crap.....

And lawyers from TV that will help me for free ( ofcourse with their commision charges)... but well worth it !

To drain you from all resources you may have, and give you guys a nice felony record !

The funny thing is they would find out you were the first to post that info.

klein

The funny thing is they would find out you were the first to post that info.

Go ahead, chicken cach. you got my real last name, my city, my Province, and my ISP.

Go call the RCMP or FBI and tell them what you think I am !

I'm waiting..... waiting big time for that falsh arrest !

What do you wanna lose ?

Go ahead, chicken cach. you got my real last name, my city, my Province, and my ISP.

Go call the RCMP or FBI and tell them what you think I am !

I'm waiting..... waiting big time for that falsh arrest !

What do you wanna lose ?

I only know your name. You provided all the other info. Check your FB page for all your "friends". Time to go to sleep ,buddy. Put down the bottle and kiss the prime minister good night and get some sleep.

pemanager

OMG......Christian Nuts can be added to this all-star list of Holy terrorists:....

John Patrick Bedell – deranged right wing conspiracy theorist shoots it out with Pentagon Force Protection Agency Officers, wounding two.

Joseph Stack – anti-government, right wing extremist, flies his plane, kamikaze style, into an Austin, Texas building in which IRS offices are located, killing one American along with himself.

Scott Roeder – right wing extremist and pro-life religious zealot murders Dr. Tiller at his church in Kansas.

James von Brunn – White supremacist, Anti-Semite shoots and kills a security guard at the Holocaust museum in Washington DC.

Jim D. Adkisson – right wing extremist who hated blacks, gays and liberals, shoots and kills two Americans inside a church located in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Richard Poplawski – right wing extremist, believing that President Obama is going to take away his guns, ambushes and kills three Pittsbugh, PA policemen at his mothers front door.

James Cummings – Wealthy white supremacist, American Nazi party sympathizer, shot dead by his abused wife. Police found materials for a dirty bomb in the basement of his Bangor Maine home. Cummings was planing to kill fellow American citizens.

Timothy McVeigh – Right wing extremist blows up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal building in Oklahoma City, OK., killing 168 American men, women and children.

Eric Rudolph – right wing extremist, set off bombs at Olympic Park, in Georgia and committing a series of bombings across the Southern United States, most bombings were directed at abortion clinics

There you have it.
The American Taliban hide under the guise of Christianity.
The Afghan/Saudi Taliban hide under the guise of Islam.

Don't want to take away from the point of the thread but, while I am not familiar with all of these cases, I am not aware of these 'right wing extremists', as you are fond of calling them, perpetrating their crimes in the name of Christianity.

Don't want to take away from the point of the thread but, while I am not familiar with all of these cases, I am not aware of these 'right wing extremists', as you are fond of calling them, perpetrating their crimes in the name of Christianity.

I think the theme is that extremists of anything are terrorists in their own way.