Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

vantexan

You DO understand that in the examples i listed of Christain Genocide that the gentle Christian folk absolutely believed they were acting in the 'Name of God" and trying to create a "paradise" ...............................right?
First off the Crusades were fought to drive out the Muslims who conquered the Middle East. Not a genocide. The actions of the KKK were not acceptable for Christians. Neither was any other example you cited. If you study the Bible you will find that relatively few will go to heaven compared to the masses who don't, including many who claim to be Christian, because they refuse to follow God's word.

Concerning Native Americans. The "genocide" that happened was the overwhelming majority who died did so from diseases introduced unwittingly by whites that the natives had no natural immunity to. That worked both ways. Early white explorers brought syphilis back to Europe and it raged across the continent. Anyways the killings that took place after that was warfare where brutal tactics were employed by both sides. If it was truly genocide, as was attempted in Argentina, then our government wouldn't have created literally hundreds of reservations for Indians. But that doesn't excuse terrible acts by people who claimed to be Christians.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
First off the Crusades were fought to drive out the Muslims who conquered the Middle East. Not a genocide. The actions of the KKK were not acceptable for Christians. Neither was any other example you cited. If you study the Bible you will find that relatively few will go to heaven compared to the masses who don't, including many who claim to be Christian, because they refuse to follow God's word.

Concerning Native Americans. The "genocide" that happened was the overwhelming majority who died did so from diseases introduced unwittingly by whites that the natives had no natural immunity to. That worked both ways. Early white explorers brought syphilis back to Europe and it raged across the continent. Anyways the killings that took place after that was warfare where brutal tactics were employed by both sides. If it was truly genocide, as was attempted in Argentina, then our government wouldn't have created literally hundreds of reservations for Indians. But that doesn't excuse terrible acts by people who claimed to be Christians.
nice denials, really nice.
So murdering Muslims because they weren't Christians isnt genocide, sure.

the KKK were all God Fearing Christians, all of em

And if you truly believe that most native Americans were accidentally killed by the White Man you TRULY need to crack a history book. I rarely LOL but i erupted in gales of hearty laughter over that one.
Oh and the reservations were cheaper and easier than waging endless war. Confine your enemies in a small space and it makes it easier to kill them when they act out. It sure as hell wasn;t an act of Christian Charity

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Sure get some mental midget usually a depression case, arm them up drug them up and make them look like a right winger...thats their bread and butter. Fed bureau of entrapment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i bet you think the FBI had ANTIFA and BLM behind the January 6 Riot as well?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i bet you think the FBI had ANTIFA and BLM behind the January 6 Riot as well?
This is the group you are not in.

National Guard Activated to “Politely” Kick Out Illegals from “Inclusive-and-Tolerant” Martha’s Vineyard

vantexan

nice denials, really nice.
So murdering Muslims because they weren't Christians isnt genocide, sure.

the KKK were all God Fearing Christians, all of em

And if you truly believe that most native Americans were accidentally killed by the White Man you TRULY need to crack a history book. I rarely LOL but i erupted in gales of hearty laughter over that one.
Oh and the reservations were cheaper and easier than waging endless war. Confine your enemies in a small space and it makes it easier to kill them when they act out. It sure as hell wasn;t an act of Christian Charity
The KKK weren't God fearing Christians because if they feared God they wouldn't have done the things they did.

I didn't excuse the Crusaders. Just pointed out it was war, not a genocide.

If they wanted all Indians dead then they wouldn't have put them on reservations. And it's you who needs to crack open the history books. It was estimated there were about 8 million Native Americans in North America when the white man arrived. Most died by accidentally introduced diseases. It was well documented how many Indian villages white men went to and discovered them completely deserted or having a few dying people. Whites believed it was a gift from God.

I'm part Cherokee and one of my ancestors was a half white chief who along with 5 others signed a major treaty. And was forced off his property with his family onto the "Trail of Tears" to Oklahoma. Because of that I've read extensively about the Indian wars as well as the cultures of the tribes. You on the other hand have obviously been fed the typical liberal rhetoric about White Man bad, Indian good. And no it wasn't very charitable. People back then believed if you weren't a Christian then it was ok to make war on you because you were going to hell anyways. But if you think the Indians were sweet little innocents being brutalized by the evil White Man then you are naive. Many tribes fought tooth and nail all the way across the country and did many, many brutal things. And some tribes were peaceful and tried to get along.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This is the group you are not in.

National Guard Activated to “Politely” Kick Out Illegals from “Inclusive-and-Tolerant” Martha’s Vineyard

It's the group he thinks he's in. They would kick him out of Martha's Vineyard like his name was Pablo, unless he started mowing lawns.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
People back then believed if you weren't a Christian then it was ok to make war on you because you were going to hell anyways. But if you think the Indians were sweet little innocents being brutalized by the evil White Man then you are naive. Many tribes fought tooth and nail all the way across the country and did many, many brutal things. And some tribes were peaceful and tried to get along.
And you somehow fault the Native Americans for fighting back against the White Man?
You should know this ,and I am embarrassed I have to point this out to you: Native American tribes rarely killed each other in battle.
Stealing Horses and Counting Coup was the preferred way to fight an enemy .

I bet you think the savages were grateful to the Pilgrims that came to save their souls and they all sat down together and had a feast called Thanksgiving.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The reason these atheist secular humanist cult members go on these nutcase rants against God, is because deep down they doubt their beliefs and are bitter about the emptiness in their hearts.
307311106_10228795653225594_344585075584979889_n.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The American Indians were dumb savages who hadn't even invented the freaking wheel yet lol. They were literally doing child sacrifices along the Mississippi river. No one cares about your silly Hollywood fairy tales about them.

vantexan

And you somehow fault the Native Americans for fighting back against the White Man?
You should know this ,and I am embarrassed I have to point this out to you: Native American tribes rarely killed each other in battle.
Stealing Horses and Counting Coup was the preferred way to fight an enemy .

I bet you think the savages were grateful to the Pilgrims that came to save their souls and they all sat down together and had a feast called Thanksgiving.
I'm aware of counting coup among SOME tribes. Eastern Indians didn't have horses. Indians killed each other all the time. Are you familiar with the Iroquois and their constant fighting with their enemies? The Sioux and Cheyenne constantly attacking the Crow? The centuries old warfare between the Navajo and the Utes? The Red Stick Creeks? The Comanche fighting everyone? How many tribes fought over what is now Kentucky?

Are you aware that after driving the Navajo off their land with The Long Walk the government eventually gave the land back to them? That the various Iroquois tribes have reservations on their ancestral homelands? As do the Sioux and others? Do you know that most with Native American ancestry in the U.S. today are of mixed race heritage? It's time you white liberals get over your righteous indignation because we of Native American ancestry have almost entirely moved on. With the exception of a relative few who are mostly woke liberals. You people think you've got to protect us when the vast majority of us like things like team mascot names. Overwhelmingly when surveyed. We don't need our hands held or some fantastical false narrative woven about our idyllic existence before the white man came. And those Indians with horses? Stolen from the Spanish and the Mexicans. Ask the Mexicans how they felt about the Comanche raiding their villages every Fall and killing men and taking women and children as slaves. Along with driving back horses and cattle. You can still see remnants of the Comanche War Trail in west Texas where they drove the livestock back from Mexico. They always came the same way because of the location of natural springs.
Take your own advice and crack a book.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Jet fuel doesn’t melt steel beams

Now, I fully accept that the government had some involvement, whether they actively partivipated, or just knew and did nothing to stop it, I don't know.

Jet fuel, however, will burn at all sorts of temperatures, just like any fuel. It has a minimum combustion temperature, and even that is impacted by atmospheric pressure. Blast furnaces, which are used to refine iron, work by increasing the temperature of the flame by adding oxygen. If you've ever been inside a highrise building, you may have noticed the pressure differential between the inside and outside air. Skyscrapers use massive air handlers to circulate and condition the air inside. You open up a bunch of windows with the airhandlers going, they will suck a lot of air into the building and flames will get hot.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Now, I fully accept that the government had some involvement, whether they actively partivipated, or just knew and did nothing to stop it, I don't know.

Jet fuel, however, will burn at all sorts of temperatures, just like any fuel. It has a minimum combustion temperature, and even that is impacted by atmospheric pressure. Blast furnaces, which are used to refine iron, work by increasing the temperature of the flame by adding oxygen. If you've ever been inside a highrise building, you may have noticed the pressure differential between the inside and outside air. Skyscrapers use massive air handlers to circulate and condition the air inside. You open up a bunch of windows with the airhandlers going, they will suck a lot of air into the building and flames will get hot.
When a fire happens that whole train of though changes. The building turns on fire suppression system.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
When a fire happens that whole train of though changes. The building turns on fire suppression system.

Do fire suppression systems work if a plane flies into the riser pipes? And, supposing they were going to sabotage the building, turning off the sprinkler system would be far less obvious than planting c4.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Never said that,you need to learn to read.
I asked why your God allows the murder of innocent children,why he allows children to get cancer,she he allows the Catholic Priests to sexually abuse children among other terrible things he allows to happen.

Thats a difference between myself and your God: If i could see everthing I;d damn sure prevent this from happening