9:30 start time

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
How in the hell are you supposed to get the next day airs off on time??
“Run straight air” is the instruction every morning. Nobody cares about late air unless you toss a ground package somewhere in there. As others have said, it’s all a psychological game to get drivers to run and get volume in on time. The preload excuse could have some merit if they didn’t have them starting so late every day. Management pays lip service to servicing the customer, but their decision making says otherwise.
On top of all this, we’re a few months into a new building, and for some reason the lineup changes every morning. It’s truly a s* show, and no one seems to care.

“Run straight air” is the instruction every morning. Nobody cares about late air unless you toss a ground package somewhere in there. As others have said, it’s all a psychological game to get drivers to run and get volume in on time. The preload excuse could have some merit if they didn’t have them starting so late every day. Management pays lip service to servicing the customer, but their decision making says otherwise.
On top of all this, we’re a few months into a new building, and for some reason the lineup changes every morning. It’s truly a s* show, and no one seems to care.
Not only do they do not care but they do not know anything.
Have you seen these new supervisors they're all like like 20 somethings that never delivered a package in their life

They just drink the corporate Kool-Aid Read the script and go with that

Overpaid Union Thug

I think with many of us seeing our buildings expanded over the past five years or so, and the “service” being what it is, the proper slogan for UPS really should be “bigger, not better”

Driver7906

I saw a 9:30 am start time notification in a center when I was walking into work last week. It must be nationwide. I used to get pissy over leaving the building between 8:45 and 9:00. Just another reason to be glad I’m in feeder. 🙂