9:30 start time

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Funny how every time some hack from corporate makes an appearance the preload magically gets wrapped early and all belts are off?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

We are going to a 9:30 start time because of the pre loaders are not rapping on time. I wonder if it’s going to stay like that or it’s another thing that will fizzle out.
When I started it was 8:50am it’s been 9:30 now for years. Can’t get the air here. There’s an airport 2 minutes away from our building but we like to land our stuff an hour and forty minutes away and drive it through morning traffic. At least twice a week we have air being shuttled out as late as 3pm.

specter208

What do you guys think about a route with 1200 air commit, 130 miles, 120 stops with 12 spread out air stops and leaving building at 1030?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
So when they can’t rap by 9:30 do we push it to 9:45? Than 10:00?

fix the real problem and properly staff them and it wouldn’t be an issue.

With who...the same people who do not want to work any where else?

We have raised starting wages...still cannot get enough people.

Its not a 3 day a week job, its five days a week and its physical labor.

How about if you already work here you work five days a week that will take care of some of the problems.

So to wrap it up, quit your bitchin if you are part of the problem.

With who...the same people who do not want to work any where else?

We have raised starting wages...still cannot get enough people.

Its not a 3 day a week job, its five days a week and its physical labor.

How about if you already work here you work five days a week that will take care of some of the problems.

So to wrap it up, quit your bitchin if you are part of the problem.
I want to work remotely just like all my supervisors did during the pandemic last year

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
There is ALWAYS an excuse to NOT hire guys
And we’ve heard them ALL
This will be the big summer where it goes down though. EVERYBODY will be delivering. Sups too.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Guess what I showed up everyday.
That's a hell of a lot more I can say about my management team.

But I'm glad it's all about a bonus cuz you certainly deserved it
Showing up is part of the job...that was my point on my post.

I cannot comment on your management team, but from what you are saying is that you want them to be there every second you were (even though you think they should all be replaced)...am I right.

Bonus, its not a bonus. Its part of my total compensation.

Showing up is part of the job...that was my point on my post.

I cannot comment on your management team, but from what you are saying is that you want them to be there every second you were (even though you think they should all be replaced)...am I right.

Bonus, its not a bonus. Its part of my total compensation.
No matter what you think about me I show up for.
I don't have an attendance problem or being late.

I've always been thankful for the opportunity for this job even how crazy it makes me in the head to provide for my family

Last edited:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
maybe don’t make the new loaders load 5 trucks on the very first day?..3 trucks MAX for all loaders. Quit scanning every box too that’s huge waste of time with faulty UPS equipment
✊🧔