9:45 start times?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Reminds me of the week after we got the new building they rearranged everything, 3 cars per person everywhere, 4 hour preloads. That sure lasted a long time!

Indecisi0n

Late air days/late leave the building days are gravy. Basically a free day with management
Drivers put managements stress on themselves which is why 99% of them are overly stressed out. What they don't understand is your (the drivers) "poor performance" reflects back on your management team not you. So when management would come at me I would just throw out the anchor and sink the ship. My numbers went into the :censored2:ter and management went nuts. They would follow me, pull me in the office and tell me they were going to fire me all the time. You know what that told me? That I was winning. I was getting them SUPER stressed out and the more they followed me and couldn't find me doing things wrong the more upset THEY got. I wasn't stressed. In fact I was moving slower and slower because I had to use everyone of their methods because I knew they were watching. So I was doing less work but getting paid more for it. They when they would give up and move onto another sucker I would raise my numbers just a little bit just to teach them. You friend with me then I friend with you. And after doing a few rounds of this cat and mouse game they left me alone.

The fact that drivers do not get this concept is BEYOND ME. New guys not understanding this I get but guys who have been here for years and still don't understand this is crazy. There are guys with 15+ years and they still dont get it. In my opinion they are just hopeless.

ManInBrown

Management absolutely loves drivers that care about sheet like this. It really gets them fired up. Guys here’s a tip. Stop thinking and Stop caring. You’re not paid to think. We’re all dumb truck drivers. Work as directed like a robot with no emotion. You leave at 10am. So be it. Sooner you guys realize this the better off you’ll be.

Rack em

Made the Podium
We are supposed to start at 9:00 but we usually get held up by air or preload being behind, so we leave around 9:45 too. Doesn't bother me cause that time factors in to my 9.5 so once it gets close to 7:00 they are either gonna send someone to finish my work or pay me triple time.

SafetyFirst

I have some deliveries on my route who actually comment about their surprise when their air is delivered on time. It's been that way for a while here.

And as far as early am's I surprised we're still offering that service. I know it's high priced but we're delivering them late everyday and they don't even care. They dispatch 8:30 commits to to drivers who don't start till after 9. I'm sure it's that way everywhere but it's bad and only getting worse.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
That isn't true, if they have 4 years of seniority they can get on the list.
I left that out. You’re right. I don’t have 4 years seniority yet. Swing drivers in my building with less than 4 years seniority cannot get on the list until the first 22.4 qualifies.

Indecisi0n

I have some deliveries on my route who actually comment about their surprise when their air is delivered on time. It's been that way for a while here.

And as far as early am's I surprised we're still offering that service. I know it's high priced but we're delivering them late everyday and they don't even care. They dispatch 8:30 commits to to drivers who don't start till after 9. I'm sure it's that way everywhere but it's bad and only getting worse.
Don't forget to remind the customers to call and complain and they will get a refund.

PTPeanuts

We didn't get done preloading until 9:15 today.
the belt stayed on the entire time it's just that the :censored2: kept coming.
Tell them to send less :censored2:.