9.5 for under 4 drivers

OKLABob

i couldn’t agree more. They think because they have more stroke on us we should be picking up there slack but at the end of the day we all are doing the same job. I got my third 9.5 today and I honestly hope they give it to me again Thursday and Friday and I will cash in on that ass come grievance time. :-)

s berry

dude file the grievance, listen to the shop steward, then follow thru calmly and smartly thru your hearing ,which is probably months away, then collect your money and grieve again next time.

35years

Gravy route
i couldn’t agree more. They think because they have more stroke on us we should be picking up there slack but at the end of the day we all are doing the same job. I got my third 9.5 today and I honestly hope they give it to me again Thursday and Friday and I will cash in on that ass come grievance time. :-)

Seniority has it's privileges.

You have not learned the rules of the game yet, as evidenced by your sup giving you extra stops.

The 9.5 list is not for drivers to pick and choose when they want extra OT. Oh, I only want 2 long days...

Don't think you will be paid. You cant send mixed signals and expect a grievance check as some kind of bonus. Decide if you want the OT or not.

And by the way, we all were once the new guy who had to take stops from the old guys. You will continue to be that guy until you stop running.

OKLABob

Seniority has it's privileges.

You have not learned the rules of the game yet, as evidenced by your sup giving you extra stops.

The 9.5 list is not for drivers to pick and choose when they want extra OT. Oh, I only want 2 long days...

Don't think you will be paid. You cant send mixed signals and expect a grievance check as some kind of bonus. Decide if you want the OT or not.

And by the way, we all were once the new guy who had to take stops from the old guys. You will continue to be that guy until you stop running.
I don’t run I worked till 830 everyday last week literally 5 9.5s and yes I will get paid supervisors have no control over your grievances and if they get paid. I’m assuming you are one of the old cocky :censored2:s who thinks because they got 20 years in at ups they should get less work. I don’t send mixed signals I take what they give and don’t bitch about it if they only 9.5 me twice in a week then that’s fine everybody at my shop gets at least 2 per week.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I don’t run I worked till 830 everyday last week literally 5 9.5s and yes I will get paid supervisors have no control over your grievances and if they get paid. I’m assuming you are one of the old cocky :censored2:s who thinks because they got 20 years in at ups they should get less work. I don’t send mixed signals I take what they give and don’t bitch about it if they only 9.5 me twice in a week then that’s fine everybody at my shop gets at least 2 per week.
Stay on the 9.5. File every week they violate. You are not a top rate driver yet. If your covering a route for a whole week and all the drivers around you are topped out, management is going to put the work on you. It's cheaper for the company to pay your 9.5 then someone at top rate.

KoennenTiger

They are getting another one this week. 85 stops 280 miles everyday so far this week

Wow what an easy AF day! 85 stops?!!! And you get to drive all day long and get paid bank for doing it? Heck bro you're almost a seasoned feeder at this point. File a 9.5 for what? You don't like getting time and a half for sitting on your butt driving around?

You know there's a little vent by your feet right? Knock that puppy open and enjoy your easy day.

542thruNthru

Never knew any of this information dude. Lol.

giphy-51.gif