9.5 for under 4 drivers

A.Spooner

I drive a different route everyday of the week, so does that mean i’m not eligible to file 9.5 grievances? From what I’ve read you have to run the same route all week is that correct? Also does it matter if you’re in progression to be on the 9.5 list, or do you have to have 4 years seniority before you’re on it?

OKLABob

New contract if you want on the list your on it. I’m still in progression and I just got paid my first 9.5 grievance yesterday. I ran the same route all week but with the new contract I’m not sure if you have to be on the same route I would assume you wouldn’t have to be. 9.5 three times state the routes you ran and file and see what happens.

542thruNthru

I drive a different route everyday of the week, so does that mean i’m not eligible to file 9.5 grievances? From what I’ve read you have to run the same route all week is that correct? Also does it matter if you’re in progression to be on the 9.5 list, or do you have to have 4 years seniority before you’re on it?

Does your building have 22.4s. How long have you been a FT driver?

New contract if you want on the list your on it. I’m still in progression and I just got paid my first 9.5 grievance yesterday. I ran the same route all week but with the new contract I’m not sure if you have to be on the same route I would assume you wouldn’t have to be. 9.5 three times state the routes you ran and file and see what happens.

Yes and No.

Yes if you're eligible and want on the list you can get on without having to wait till you're violated 3 times in a work week.
sketch-1564821014393.jpg

But if you do not have 22.4s working in your building the same 3 ways to be eligible still apply.
sketch-1564821198236.jpg

IF you are in a building with 22.4s then any FT RPCD is eligible for 9.5, per the language in Article 22 section 4 #12
sketch-1564820860470.jpg

A.Spooner

Yes and No.

Yes if you're eligible and want on the list you can get on without having to wait till you're violated 3 times in a work week.
View attachment 258035
But if you do not have 22.4s working in your building the same 3 ways to be eligible still apply.
View attachment 258037
IF you are in a building with 22.4s then any FT RPCD is eligible for 9.5, per the language in Article 22 section 4 #12
View attachment 258036

So then I would assume no I would not be eligible based on the language. I don’t have 4 years yet, a little over a year until I get there. I also never run the same route for a week straight, I’m on a different route almost every day. We do not have 22.4’s.

Yes and No.

View attachment 258035
View attachment 258037
View attachment 258036

Based on the information it does not look like it then. I need another year before I get 4 years in, I never run the same route all week, and we do not have 22.4’s.

flappybutt

Yes and No.

View attachment 258035
View attachment 258037
View attachment 258036
My local rider states that if I ask to not have over 9.5 and they don't follow it I can file. Does that mean I don't have to be on the list to file?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
We can’t hire any 22.4’s, nobody wants the job.
Instead, my building is using utility drivers to do 22.4 work.
Which means.....no 9.5 for anybody who doesn’t qualify under the previous contract. Even though 90% of us opted in when originally asked back in May.
Quite the loophole.
Bottom 4-6 Tues-Sat guys are all being forced into Mon-Sat. Been going on since June, and since there are currently zero signatures on the newest 22.4 signup sheet.....there is no end in sight to the madness.

Package Stick

"Send it."
We can’t hire any 22.4’s, nobody wants the job.
Instead, my building is using utility drivers to do 22.4 work.
Which means.....no 9.5 for anybody who doesn’t qualify under the previous contract. Even though 90% of us opted in when originally asked back in May.
Quite the loophole.
Bottom 4-6 Tues-Sat guys are all being forced into Mon-Sat. Been going on since June, and since there are currently zero signatures on the newest 22.4 signup sheet.....there is no end in sight to the madness.
My plan is to become a 22.4 then enlist in the military for 4 years, would this be a good plan?