9.5 grievance pay

Rack em

Made the Podium
Local management knows who the punks are....

55% of UPS Teamsters couldn't bother to vote on their own contract.

Good Local.

I thought they were called the "safety committee members" ?

You know.... the ones that wanted to be management.

(or, think they are)
I am a safety committee member and the most pro union guy in our building. I file the most grievances and raise the most hell about stuff most people let slide. I joined the committee to actually try and make our center safe like it should be, not because I want to be in management. I understand in some centers the safety committee might be a joke, but in others there are hard working people trying to hold the company accountable and make it an ACTUAL safe work environment. Please don't group us all together as management kiss asses.

I am a safety committee member and the most pro union guy in our building. I file the most grievances and raise the most hell about stuff most people let slide. I joined the committee to actually try and make our center safe like it should be, not because I want to be in management. I understand in some centers the safety committee might be a joke, but in others there are hard working people trying to hold the company accountable and make it an ACTUAL safe work environment. Please don't group us all together as management kiss asses.
Kiss ass.....

542thruNthru

giphy-63.gif