9.5 Grievances

BustyBrown

Can I file a 9.5 grievance in which the third day I was over a 9.5 I was nearly an hour over allowed? I was dispatched a route with 70% of the stops in areas not normally on my route. I think my dispatched day was 9.33 and on road hours 10.27.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can I file a 9.5 grievance in which the third day I was over a 9.5 I was nearly an hour over allowed? I was dispatched a route with 70% of the stops in areas not normally on my route. I think my dispatched day was 9.33 and on road hours 10.27.
Planned day means nothing for 9.5 only hours worked

542thruNthru

Like @Brownslave688 said its hours worked not "planned" day.

Don't let management try and convince you otherwise. Their numbers are exactly that.. "theirs" not ours.

File

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
are you even on the 9.5 list?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
23BDD327-8626-4912-8263-5C17985960A0.gif
Union brothers unite!

OKLABob

Union doesn’t recognize over and under allowed if you work 9.5 hours and they gave you a 6 hour day it doesn’t matter file your grievance and get paid buddy!

Siveriano

I still don't get it why does people worry about their "planned day".
I don't care what you computer says if I work 9.51 for 3 days ill file, plain and simple.

TopsyKrets

$41.51
Ok what if you are a full timer that doesn't have your own route yet. You run a different route almost every day. Can you still file if you get (3) 9.5's?

Chloe Marxx

Hello everyone, I am not sure how to post a forum on here so here it goes with this. I work at a hub in Minnesota and have been here for around a year. No one seems to know my job title? Everyone just calls me the tower clerk, but when I ask what my official job title is my manager does not know, neither do any of my co-workers. I am located in the "tower" at a desk all day. I start and stop the belts and record data through out the shift. I was an outside hire and have never worked at UPS before this job. Does any body know what this position is called? I read on here another discussion where someone was getting hired for an operations clerk job and the description sounded similar to mine but I have never heard of that title before. Also I am part-time and non-union. My paycheck only says I am a "Hub Associate." Any information on this topic would be greatly appreciated, thanks.