9.5 list is back on this week

Who will be on the list?

• The minute I go over 3 days in a week I will go on the list.

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • I like OT and will be absorbing all the hours I can get

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • What's the 9.5 list

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
This week is the first week we can get back to 9.5 enforcement. Who thinks this will be an issue now that the company has this so called 8 hour dispatch and lower volume after peak?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
SPC is planned no higher than an 8.5 plan day for the next 3Q

at least they haven’t given up entirely yet

Good, I like OT but I like not having my route cut even more. I’ll answer my phone for EAM work to make up for the hours.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily

My center needs to get back on board with this plan then. So far since we came back to work on the 26th, all my days have been 11 hours or more. For peak season and the two months prior I was averaging 9 hours or less. It felt good getting off a decent times constantly. They know the stop count to put so I can have those kind of days. But since the 26th they've been giving me 30-40 stops over that amount.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I had more overtime yesterday than the whole week before Christmas. Worked 13.25 hours. Guess I'm going to have to file one more 9.5 grievance before I transfer.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

If we were $40 million over plan for peak then they are going to want that money back, and thinning out the toilet paper ration isn’t going to get us there. My 32 years with this company tells me that they are going to squeeze it out of us by cutting routes. I really hope I am wrong.

DOK

Don’t agree with the idea, more drivers equal more money out the door. That said, no one likes 11 hours a day, 9.5 is the sweet spot in my opinion.

Bob11B

So, our building has not been going over
9.5. Do you all think this is something that will stick? Do you think the company makes more money by having more drivers on the road and keeping everyone under 9.5 or do you think they make more by cutting routes?

I am just curious how the future will look. Before I am attacked, I voted no on the contract and went to all the union meetings but I do intend on signing the list to opt out of 9.5....newer driver and we have our second kid on the way so the money is important to me. I am also aware that if I sign the list it in no way means that I am guaranteed more than 9.5

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
So, our building has not been going over
9.5. Do you all think this is something that will stick? Do you think the company makes more money by having more drivers on the road and keeping everyone under 9.5 or do you think they make more by cutting routes?

I am just curious how the future will look. Before I am attacked, I voted no on the contract and went to all the union meetings but I do intend on signing the list to opt out of 9.5....newer driver and we have our second kid on the way so the money is important to me. I am also aware that if I sign the list it in no way means that I am guaranteed more than 9.5

You dont sign for opting out of the list only to get on, I cant say keeping us under 9.5 will be around for long with the push for production and bad 4Q numbers. The only thing that would concern me would be 22.4s taking overtime from RCPD's per management. This is one of the reasons I voted NO on the last contract. I wouldn't worry to much UPS will not keep this new plan for long as profit margins keep dropping and drivers keep going over made up production numbers.