9.5 list is the greatest thing ever

Please explain how those 3 years extra will give you $1200.00 more per month.
Mgmt pension about $600 (if unreduced/don't really know what it would be at age 52) about $200 a year teamsters. Should be between $1000-$1400 more at age 55 than age 52.

Why should it be the same? I choose to live where I live and it is damn expensive. It is cheaper to fly a retiree to Lower 48 and put them up in accomodations than to get many surgical procedures done locally. Should I expect you to pay more so you can subsidize my choice to live where I wanna live?
There might be special cases. But, for example, Oregon, Texas, North Carolina, Maine, Minnesota and anyplace in between should all be same.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Had guys bringing back 80 stops last night to stay under 9.5. Those not on the list worked til after 10.

Oh yeah we are ready for peak.lmao

959Nanook

So is there an actual 9.5 form I need to sign or what ?? It's nonexistent in our center.

Sent using BrownCafe App
That is what they want you to believe. It usually isn't something they broadcast and put front and center for everyone to see. They want to make it as difficult as possible. There may not actually be a list; however, there won't be one until you get things moving along. Speak to a steward.

O

OLDMAN3

So is there an actual 9.5 form I need to sign or what ?? It's nonexistent in our center.

Sent using BrownCafe App
The "form" is called a grievance. File one to get on the list. File a second one to get paid. If they are not paying them on the center level, and are bringing them to panel, you will get a lot of money eventually for filing a lot of them. Ask your BA if you are on the list, if you have already filed.

under the radar

A Trained Professional
The "form" is called a grievance. File one to get on the list. File a second one to get paid. If they are not paying them on the center level, and are bringing them to panel, you will get a lot of money eventually for filing a lot of them. Ask your BA if you are on the list, if you have already filed.
I didn't have to file a grievance. My manager had the list in a file in his desk. My steward had to initial it after I signed. It went into effect the next day. If they don't have a list or refuse to produce one, then file.