9.5 list is the greatest thing ever

rod

Retired 22 years
We really need to have pension equity for all drivers. It really is not fair that some can get so much more, or go so much earlier.

I've noticed that those who get more usually have to pay more per month for health coverage. In the end they still get more but the grass isn't always THAT much greener.

O

OLDMAN3

I've noticed that those who get more usually have to pay more per month for health coverage. In the end they still get more but the grass isn't always THAT much greener.

I guess I never considered that. Good point.

Healthcare should also be the same, along with retiree healthcare.

nayrsiem

Not sure if I'm just lucky but the current crop of Driver Sups are pretty good about 9.5s. If I've had 2 w/in a few days I usually just have to mention it to my sup and I'm light the rest of the week. Haven't had to even file a grievance on one in over a year.

undies

I haven't worked more than 46 hours a week since opting into 9.5 and it feels good. Spending that extra hour or two a day with my wife and child makes a world of difference!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We really need to have pension equity for all drivers. It really is not fair that some can get so much more, or go so much earlier.

I agree. This is something the company and union should put in place starting in 2020. Retirees already receiving pension payments would not be affected by the change.

rod

Retired 22 years
I agree. This is something the company and union should put in place starting in 2020. Retirees already receiving pension payments would not be affected by the change.

Why not? The Union is going broke fast anyway---may as well put it out of its misery quicker.

OPTION3

maybe the company will do it out of the goodness of their hearts....or maybe you could make one of your patented side deals

959Nanook

Healthcare should also be the same, along with retiree healthcare.
Why should it be the same? I choose to live where I live and it is damn expensive. It is cheaper to fly a retiree to Lower 48 and put them up in accomodations than to get many surgical procedures done locally. Should I expect you to pay more so you can subsidize my choice to live where I wanna live?