9.5 list, Jan 5th

clipperman

As a cover driver i didn't even bother. I dont even have a route. Im just some scab who covers the high seniority bid drivers routes that I'm sure thats on that list. Thats the only way i probably be despatched in a reasonable manner because of them and there years if service compared to my little 3.
You can still receive 9.5 protections as a driver without a bid or less than 4 years service,your steward should have explained that to you when he circulated the list

Whither

Scofflaw
As a cover driver i didn't even bother. I dont even have a route. Im just some scab who covers the high seniority bid drivers routes that I'm sure thats on that list. Thats the only way i probably be despatched in a reasonable manner because of them and there years if service compared to my little 3.

If your center has 22.4s, you're eligible for the list. If it doesn't, and you win a coverage bid for one week or longer, you're eligible.

542thruNthru

You can still receive 9.5 protections as a driver without a bid or less than 4 years service,your steward should have explained that to you when he circulated the list

No entirely accurate.

If he doesn't have 22.4s in his building he can not get on the list.

Or if he's a PT Cover Driver like some areas have he can't get on the list.

clipperman

No entirely accurate.

If he doesn't have 22.4s in his building he can not get on the list.

Or if he's a PT Cover Driver like some areas have he can't get on the list.
I guess I assumed he’s full time,Art.37 sec c in the master seems to me to say any full timer has avenues to 9.5 protection regardless of 22.4’s,unless certain supplements weaken that language? Won’t be the first time in 2020 I’ve been wrong already though,I haven’t seen anything in the section though that mentions 22.4’s

542thruNthru

I guess I assumed he’s full time,Art.37 sec c in the master seems to me to say any full timer has avenues to 9.5 protection regardless of 22.4’s,unless certain supplements weaken that language? Won’t be the first time in 2020 I’ve been wrong already though,I haven’t seen anything in the section though that mentions 22.4’s

Unless you have 22.4s you still fall under the same 9.5 language as before to get on the list.

If you have 22.4s you can get on the list as a RPCD no matter seniority or route.

542thruNthru

If you don’t mind can you point me to where that language is

I would be happy to sir.

This is the language in Article 37 (c)
sketch-1578182513507.jpg

The language you are actually referring to is in Article 22.4. As you can see in the green highlight. It says 22.4s must be created in those buildings for the yellow highlighted language to apply.
sketch-1578182513679.jpg

542thruNthru

We’ve had more than one less than 4 year guy paid for 9.5 grievances and we have 0 22.4’s

Ok there seems to be a misunderstanding here. I thought you were saying you could get on the 9.5 list without a route and under 4 years as in anyone that's RPCD could get on the list at any time.

clipperman

Ok there seems to be a misunderstanding here. I thought you were saying you could get on the 9.5 list without a route and under 4 years as in anyone that's RPCD could get on the list at any time.
No,I probably didnt explain it well enough,if they meet the requirements they can be covered even if they have less than 4 years in or a bid,almost all our lower seniority guys signed it in the event they cover the same route for a week