9.5 pay

Rack em

Made the Podium
A lot of people get paid for their 9.5 grievances. If you work over 9.5 three days in a week you get triple time for all hours worked over 9.5. Since you already got paid time and a half because you were on over time, the grievance check is paid at time and a half as well.

a911scanner

First one DOES NOT get thrown out. It gets put on "pause".

If you only file 1 9.5 grievance in a 6 month period (I believe the time frame is correct), then you never get paid for it because it does not show a "repetitive basis" as per the arbitrator's ruling from last year.

However, if you have 2 or more grievances within said time frame, on your second one you will get paid for both the 1st & 2nd grievances, because now you have shown it has happened repetitively. Happened to many of us up here in Local 638.

If you don't get paid for it after your second 9.5 grievance filing, then start filing grievances for untimely pay every day until they pay you.

542thruNthru

First one DOES NOT get thrown out. It gets put on "pause".

If you only file 1 9.5 grievance in a 6 month period (I believe the time frame is correct), then you never get paid for it because it does not show a "repetitive basis" as per the arbitrator's ruling from last year.

However, if you have 2 or more grievances within said time frame, on your second one you will get paid for both the 1st & 2nd grievances, because now you have shown it has happened repetitively. Happened to many of us up here in Local 638.

If you don't get paid for it after your second 9.5 grievance filing, then start filing grievances for untimely pay every day until they pay you.

5 months. But everything else looks spot on brother. 🍻

9.5er

Our BA is allowing our 1st to be thrown out and then is “bargaining “ for the remaining hours. He says that if we have 3.5 hours on a grievance they will round down to the nearest hour. So we get paid for 3 hours at our OT rate.
I think it is complete BS but don’t know how to fight it.

Our BA is allowing our 1st to be thrown out and then is “bargaining “ for the remaining hours. He says that if we have 3.5 hours on a grievance they will round down to the nearest hour. So we get paid for 3 hours at our OT rate.

Faaack that guy!!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I realize that. I've filed 7 now and I understand that the first one is thrown out. I was making sure about the pay rate and if I was reading the literature correct.
The first one only gets thrown out if they don’t violate for 5 months after that. If you’ve filed 7 you should be paid for them all.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Absolutely not. You are to be paid for every minute that you are over 9.5. If you work 9.6 3 days. You file and get paid for that .3.

Over70irregs

It’s free $ boys n girls. Your gonna be out late anyway. My free time being taken up by the brown monster is not free. Tell them you want triple time on your grievance check for repeated violations. Assuming you have filed several times.