9.5 question

Mvp89

I have a question about the new 9.5 language in the contract. Central States supplement.

I'm a RPCD but don't have a regular route am I eligible for the 9.5 rights?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
9.5 is basically the same as our last contract except in the case of 22.4 implementation which turns the 9.5 list into an opt-out rather than an opt-in.

If you do not have a route, the easiest way to be on the 9.5 is to schedule a vacation/disability/fmla route for the whole week which allows you the opportunity to get on the 9.5 list even if you are moved off of the route mid-week.

If they magically keep you under 9.5 the first week then keep scheduling yourself for a weeklong route next week and repeat until you finally go over the threshold 3/5 days over 9.5

542thruNthru

I have a question about the new 9.5 language in the contract. Central States supplement.

I'm a RPCD but don't have a regular route am I eligible for the 9.5 rights?

This question has been asked a lot so you can probably search it.

If your buildings has 22.4s and you are a RPCD then you can be on the 9.5 list regardless of years of seniority or route held.
Screenshot_20190702-205740_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

If your building does not have 22.4s then it's the same rules as before if you are under 4 years RPCD seniority.

Get with your shop steward and tell him you'd like to be on the 9.5 list. Though it's not instantaneous. You have to wait a week after informing them.

Screenshot_20190702-205434_Adobe Acrobat.jpg