A 2nd check?

Package_Donkey14

milk was a bad choice
I went to check my paycheck online and there was 2! My normal check and then also a check for 9hr at straight pay. Whats up with that? Is this the "For Being Awesome" pay that I've always felt we should get?

upschuck

Did you split a week into single days last year? Option day? They may be paying off an unused day. Or maybe they are being proactive and paying you for harassing you about that misdelivery.

Package_Donkey14

milk was a bad choice
I know I used all my days last year,and to think ups would be so righteous and make an unforced pay-off kinda scares me. Can't wrap my head around that one. Oh well... Steve Miller is playing in my head telling me to take the money and run. ooopppss! I mean, Take the money and walk at a brisk pace.

upschuck

I was joking about that last part. What does it say next to the hours? A lot of times here, they won't code days taken correctly so some people get 5 or more option days(of course only 2 paid). They don't say anything because they would rather have the extra days off.

I'm sure they aren't giving you anything that isn't rightfully yours.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Whats up with that?

mwozeo.jpg

J

jibbs

I used both of my sick days after I had earned them last October. Late December I still got paid for the both of them.

I wasn't gonna complain.

It's not 'awesome pay' they don't pay that til the end of the month.

They took my awesome pay away. friend*ers said I didn't qualify.

Ouch

That's odd. Had you filed a grievance that you forgot about? Had they shorted one of your previous checks? Just wondering, not like brown to give away green.

Cementups

Box Monkey
That's odd. Had you filed a grievance that you forgot about? Had they shorted one of your previous checks? Just wondering, not like brown to give away green.

That's what I was thinking. I got two today and one was grievances of a supervisor working.