A Few Facts About Fred You Should Know

Joe Nuno

Some of this is old information, but some of it is new, and I think some of the new members need to know a bit more about the character of our Fearless Leader Fred S. Here are a few highlights:

1. Indicted in 1975 for forging the signatures of his sisters in order to raid the family trust fund. Smith was attempting to pay back a $2M bank loan. Found not guilty.

2. Same day, 1-31-75. Kills 54 year-old pedestrian in Memphis in hit and run accident. Witnessed by off-duty police officer. Charges dismissed.

3. First summer back in Memphis from Yale, Smith loses control of his car and front seat passenger is killed. Cause of accident never determined.

4. ATA Airlines forced out of business in 2008 when Fred S terminates 3-year contract. ATA wins $66M suit in 2010 after FedEx found to have reneged on valid contract for military cargo transport.

5. Insider trading of stock.

And there is more. Just a taste of who we have to deal with and the type of character Fred really is. One has to wonder about how Fred has escaped the long arm of the law on several occasions and if substantial money "might" have changed hands on the hit and run and forgery indictments.

We love you Fred.
He has escape, because every politician and the people in the system of the law are members of scull and bones.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Got proof?[/QUOTE

Most of us have managed to make it through life without killing 2 people in car accidents, or being accused so many times of wrongdoing. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps, just maybe, Fred has managed to "work the system" because he has a lot of money? This, of course, would be the first time this has ever happened with someone with power, wealth, and influence playing under a different set of rules than the rest of us.

Where's your proof that Fred didn't buy his way out of all of this?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Who needs proof when you have conjecture.

Fred is hardly a paragon of virtue. It's very likely that at least some of the accusations are true and that he skated because he was the rich and connected Fred S. It isn't hard to imagine. Eventually, he's going to do something and not be able to buy his way out of it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe he bought his way out of it, maybe he didn't. I don't care either way. I don't need to show proof....you're the one making the 'conjectures', not me.

Just saying it sounds very fishy. To say that Smith is a smarmy guy is putting it politely.