A Few Facts About Fred You Should Know

!Retired!

He was found to be not guilty of anything. That's what he did wrong.
LOL.....that pisses MFE off more than anything.

Just being logical. Let's see....Fred gets indicted for forging his sister's signatures on 1-31-75. At midnight, he hits and kills a 54 year-old pedestrian with his car, yet keeps on driving. "Luckily", the event is witnessed by an off-duty police officer. If I were Lt. Columbo. I'd probably check the bars to see of Fred had been drinking. Then, I'd check the bank account of the police officer to see if his testimony was coerced. Since it was hit and run, did Fred get caught the next morning (time to get sober) or just after the accident? Inquiring minds want to know.

While we're at it, what about the car accident when Fred was a Yale freshman? "No determination" for the cause. Could it have been that someone "forgot" to adminster a breath or blood test because Fred was the son of a big shot? 2 people dead, and none of it is Fred's fault?

My guess is that all of this has been cleansed from the records.
Bottom line is, he was not convicted of anything. There would be a LOOOOOONG list of people to pay off to cover something up.....cops, witnesses, news reporters from every newspaper in the region, etc. If you miss just ONE person, you're screwed. Not that I would know any of this 1st hand.

Look....I'm not a fan of Fred S. But, when someone starts throwing around accusations and insinuations, all I ask for is the proof, to which you always backpedal. Your response is usually 'Just Google it'. I posted something (reversal of the award), you asked for proof, I provided it.....see how simple? I see you're very good at drawing attention to yourself. But, at least post SOME kind of proof with the accusations.

hypo hanna

I too would like to see proof but I'm not so naive to think the rich and well connected don't enjoy much better treatment by our government.

MAKAVELI

He was found to be not guilty of anything. That's what he did wrong.
LOL.....that pisses MFE off more than anything.

Just being logical. Let's see....Fred gets indicted for forging his sister's signatures on 1-31-75. At midnight, he hits and kills a 54 year-old pedestrian with his car, yet keeps on driving. "Luckily", the event is witnessed by an off-duty police officer. If I were Lt. Columbo. I'd probably check the bars to see of Fred had been drinking. Then, I'd check the bank account of the police officer to see if his testimony was coerced. Since it was hit and run, did Fred get caught the next morning (time to get sober) or just after the accident? Inquiring minds want to know.

While we're at it, what about the car accident when Fred was a Yale freshman? "No determination" for the cause. Could it have been that someone "forgot" to adminster a breath or blood test because Fred was the son of a big shot? 2 people dead, and none of it is Fred's fault?

My guess is that all of this has been cleansed from the records.
Bottom line is, he was not convicted of anything. There would be a LOOOOOONG list of people to pay off to cover something up.....cops, witnesses, news reporters from every newspaper in the region, etc. If you miss just ONE person, you're screwed. Not that I would know any of this 1st hand.

Look....I'm not a fan of Fred S. But, when someone starts throwing around accusations and insinuations, all I ask for is the proof, to which you always backpedal. Your response is usually 'Just Google it'. I posted something (reversal of the award), you asked for proof, I provided it.....see how simple? I see you're very good at drawing attention to yourself. But, at least post SOME kind of proof with the accusations.

Yea and OJ was acquitted as well. I'm sure one day he will find the " real killer". If you don't believe money and power can get you out of trouble than you are very naive.

!Retired!

Show me where I said I thought the rich don't get better treatment than the rest of us. I also never said I don't believe Fred didn't do those things.

MFE - I've been called worse by much better. I love reading reading some of your comments. It gives me my laugh for the day. Sometimes I feel sorry for you. I know I shouldn't, but that's just how I am. It must suck being so miserable. I think you need a hug.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Yea and OJ was acquitted as well. I'm sure one day he will find the " real killer". If you don't believe money and power can get you out of trouble than you are very naive.
yep, and OJ (thinking he could get away with murder) eventually let out just enough rope to finally hang himself. hmmm, is this what we're seeing unfolding with FredEx?....stay tuned

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Fred spent the night in jail because of the off-duty cop that witnessed the accident. I have no idea if he'd been drinking or not. It doesn't appear that he was charged with it, so I'd say no.

I have no idea. Why don't you go research it for us? Or not. If the records don't produce what you want them to produce, you'll just say that they can't be trusted because Fred paid someone off and a lack of evidence on your part is somehow proof of it.

59 Dano

The fact is that if you have money you can cover up anything or get pardoned. What about Chappaquiddick Island, Senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy?

You're going to compare the money and influence of a 1975 Fred S to that of the Kennedys????

59 Dano

Robert Blake and Kobe Bryant love the way you think.:happy-very:

Kobe Bryant's accuser refused to testify and tanked her own case.

The case against Blake fell apart when, among other things, the witnesses against him couldn't keep their stories straight.

Of course, we ALL know that the inability of the state to present a case solid enough to result in a guilty verdict by all 12 jurors is because, and only because, of perceived power and money of the defendant.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The money and influence of a 1975 Fred S vs. that of Michael Jackson in the 2000's.... LOL!!

In 1975, Fred S and Federal Express were about all Memphis had going on, besides having Elvis living there. A nothing town, and a monied businessman bringing new business to a sorry excuse for a city. Oh, and the guy he hit was Black. Don't you think there's the slightest possibility that good old Fred had drowned his sorrows before he got behind the wheel? Oh, and that witness, he off-duty police officer. As far as I know, it's kind of dark at midnight, which is when he hit the guy.

When people consistently get into trouble, there is usually a reason for it.

59 Dano

In 1975, Fred S and Federal Express were about all Memphis had going on, besides having Elvis living there. A nothing town

A population of 600,000+ at the time, and a nothing town! LOL!!

Oh, and the guy he hit was Black. Don't you think there's the slightest possibility that good old Fred had drowned his sorrows before he got behind the wheel?

He could have taken hits of LSD for all I know, but I'm not going to assume that he did just because I can.

Oh, and that witness, he off-duty police officer. As far as I know, it's kind of dark at midnight, which is when he hit the guy.

What about the witness and the darkness? The witness had Fred jailed.

When people consistently get into trouble, there is usually a reason for it.

When juries consistently acquit people of charges, there is usually a reason for it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A population of 600,000+ at the time, and a nothing town! LOL!!

He could have taken hits of LSD for all I know, but I'm not going to assume that he did just because I can.

What about the witness and the darkness? The witness had Fred jailed.

When juries consistently acquit people of charges, there is usually a reason for it.

When people consistently get into trouble, there's usually a very good explanation...it's called being of poor character, or just plain dishonest. Ever hear the old saying "Where there's smoke, there's fire"?

And here's a news flash for you Gomer. Memphis is still a nothing town. Maybe when you and Goober drive the tow truck down from Mayberry, it seems mighty impressive...SHAZAAAAM!! For the rest of us, it is a cesspool best avoided at all costs.

59 Dano

When people consistently get into trouble, there's usually a very good explanation...it's called being of poor character, or just plain dishonest. Ever hear the old saying "Where there's smoke, there's fire"?

When they consistently get acquitted, there's usually a very good explanation. It's called being not guilty of the charges. Ever hear of it?

And here's a news flash for you Gomer. Memphis is still a nothing town. Maybe when you and Goober drive the tow truck down from Mayberry, it seems mighty impressive...SHAZAAAAM!! For the rest of us, it is a cesspool best avoided at all costs.

Just because it's a majority black population is no reason to hate it, MF.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
When they consistently get acquitted, there's usually a very good explanation. It's called being not guilty of the charges. Ever hear of it?

Just because it's a majority black population is no reason to hate it, MF.

The Black component of Memphis has nothing to do with the way I see the town. You are the one who seems to have a problem with it. I've mentioned here before that my SO is Black, which would seem to indicate the African-Americans are not an issue with me.

Next time, just drive to Mt. Pilot so you don't pee your pants when you get to the Big City of Memphis. If you DO decide to make the drive all the way to MEM, bring Barney and Aunt Bea too so they can marvel at Mud Island.

59 Dano

The Black component of Memphis has nothing to do with the way I see the town. You are the one who seems to have a problem with it. I've mentioned here before that my SO is Black, which would seem to indicate the African-Americans are not an issue with me.

"Some of my best friends are black! No, really, they are!!! I... I... I even have a black WIFE!!"

The BS flows....