A liberal finally admits: abortion is murder!

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I think the irony is that abortion has been reducing the middle and upper classes more effectively than the lower classes. As people become more affluent there usually is a concurrent reduction in the desire to have children.

Western Europe provides the best example of this. If it wasn't for immigration from the Middle East, most of those countries would be dying. Ironic how Islam could not conquer Europe through warfare but might eventually through peaceful immigration.

Another irony? According to wkmac's link, our government policies might be promoting abortion to the very populations who rely on government the most! The question is why?

It is almost like the goverment is admitting to it's own mistake. But is it a mistake? As government assistence and involvement in our lives increases, productivity and self reliance decreases. The question is, what do we do with all of these unproductive people? Encourage abortion! That way the wheel can keep turning with the goverment controlling us more and more.

Ok, I admit it sounds a little Logan's Run-ish. But who knows what the elite's are up to.

The one thing they are not going to do is fix the immigration problem. To do that would be to admit that creating a whole class of unproductive people might not be in our best interest after all. Business in America needs these new immigrants, who still possess a work ethic, in order to get what we consider to be menial tasks done.

But once these people become "Americanized", we can throw them into the governments wheel and just import some more.

Eventually this dysfunctional system must collapse from it's own absurdity.

Non liberal

If men could get pregnant, abortions would be legal and available on demand, no appointment required, anywhere that tires or car parts were sold. Getting an abortion would be as quick and easy as getting an oil change.

Abortions are bad. Forcing a woman to bear an unwanted pregnancy is worse. It is truly a lesser-of-two evils situation.

No woman should ever have to go before some unaccountable authority and "beg" for permission to abort an unwanted pregnancy, or be forced to justify her decision on the basis of rape or life-threatening medical complications. It should be between the woman, her doctor and God.

I have always been fascinated by the fact that most of the anti-choice crowd are also the same people who oppose sex education in the schools, or easy access to contraception. Their entire "strategy" seems to be to lecture teenagers on the merits of abstinence in the hopes that they will not have sex until they are married. An admirable goal, but one that is not attainable in the real world.
Sometimes I think it should be between a woman, her doctor, and god but then I remember that the child has no idea what is about to happen to them. Their “choice” is not taken into consideration like the “choice” folks want theirs to be. It’s murder, you cannot deny that, and a society needs to decide if murder is right, or wrong. God says it’s wrong, so that is where the debate stops with me. As far as sex Ed goes, that is the job of the parents. Period. I do not want somebody else’s opinions which may differ from the values of my family being interjected into my child’s education. Free contraception could in fact encourage young kids to have sex who otherwise wouldn’t have given it a second thought if not for the offer. If they want free contraception, send them to planned parenthood for it, not school.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sometimes I think it should be between a woman, her doctor, and god but then I remember that the child has no idea what is about to happen to them. Their “choice” is not taken into consideration like the “choice” folks want theirs to be. It’s murder, you cannot deny that, and a society needs to decide if murder is right, or wrong. God says it’s wrong, so that is where the debate stops with me. As far as sex Ed goes, that is the job of the parents. Period. I do not want somebody else’s opinions which may differ from the values of my family being interjected into my child’s education. Free contraception could in fact encourage young kids to have sex who otherwise wouldn’t have given it a second thought if not for the offer. If they want free contraception, send them to planned parenthood for it, not school.
It’s a selfish act. And morals have gone down steadily in an increasingly godless society.
Abortion has become

Non liberal

Never said that. Don’t put words in my mouth there Father Flanagan. It’s free speech. You don’t have to like it.
It is free. I was just asking if you thought it was funny. You’re allowed to be as screwed up in the head as you want to be. All you have to do is answer the question instead of being a child and sending ridiculous pictures.

UnionStrong

It is free. I was just asking if you thought it was funny. You’re allowed to be as screwed up in the head as you want to be. All you have to do is answer the question instead of being a child and sending ridiculous pictures.
😂🤣 child? Seems to me you’re the petulant one. My opinion is my opinion. Worry about your own.
I think we are like minded on most issues here so I’m not going to go any further on this ridiculous topic.

Non liberal

😂🤣 child? Seems to me you’re the petulant one. My opinion is my opinion. Worry about your own.
I think we are like minded on most issues here so I’m not going to go any further on this ridiculous topic.
Lol, wtf, your opinion is what I am trying to figure out since you voluntarily participated in the conversation. If you don’t want me to know then don’t comment on my posts. Simple?

UnionStrong

Lol, wtf, your opinion is what I am trying to figure out since you voluntarily participated in the conversation. If you don’t want me to know then don’t comment on my posts. Simple?
My opinion isn’t necessary. The original post wasn’t something I find funny, but I support his right to post it. Now untwist your panties and move on. K?

Non liberal

My opinion isn’t necessary. The original post wasn’t something I find funny, but I support his right to post it. Now untwist your panties and move on. K?
So you think people laughing and joking about the murdering of children is funny. And you fully support grown ass adults making fun of that. Gotcha. Way to be man, that’s something to be proud of.

UnionStrong

So you think people laughing and joking about the murdering of children is funny. And you fully support grown ass adults making fun of that. Gotcha. Way to be man, that’s something to be proud of.
Why don’t you come off the mountain and quit judging, lest ye be judged also. You’re starting to sound a bit like a lefty.