A long day!

ironclad

upload_2020-5-20_21-53-52.jpeg
:thumbup:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
These pictures are ridiculous. I say we make a Facebook page and post them all so Joe Public can see the way UPS treats their pkgs. Everyday, every single day lately, I’m spending 1/2 hour-1hour basically reloading my truck. At least my loader puts the air in the cab so I can make service

11.19igrad

The route I’ve been doing has stops from the same block, same side of the street on two different shelves (1175 and 8150).

We leave super late. I just do my irregs to give me max room, then start my pickups. Then I drive back in to unload pickups. Drive out again and continue delivering till 10 PM, and come back with 120 stops, 10+ missed business, and like 1/2 my NDA undelivered. Rinse and repeat :)
damn

11.19igrad

It's not a question of wisdom it's a question of :censored2: hitting the fan during preload.
It's easy to saunter in and look at a truck and figure out how the packages should be organized under optimal conditions, it's another thing when you're in the trenches on preload, loading 4 trucks minimum, and pirouetting around piles of stack out while holding 4-5 packages in your hands each time you enter a truck
dont miss it a bit

Whither

Scofflaw
These pictures are ridiculous. I say we make a Facebook page and post them all so Joe Public can see the way UPS treats their pkgs. Everyday, every single day lately, I’m spending 1/2 hour-1hour basically reloading my truck. At least my loader puts the air in the cab so I can make service

Had a damage call tag for the second day in a row after the NR1. Guy was lightly expressing his grievances re: how his vanity mirror had been destroyed while taping his irreg with electrical tape (lol) and I said, honestly man, I'm surprised anything fragile that we deliver makes it in one piece.