A long day!

ironclad

Not one stop lol. Left at 11:30 pickups start at 3:45. One of my sups had a Britney moment or something, showed up shaved one day lol This pic is a representation of how stressed everyone here is
3b295e35fa620a6c246a81bdffabf699
upload_2020-5-20_22-46-34.gif

Air Recovery

The most terrible thing is how they stacked the 1,5 and 3,7 shelf two high, u knkw they probably shotgunned tons of smalls behind it and not in pal order. I hate it when loaders stack like that becausw you have to deconstruct the wntire wall and hope yoy have room on the floor or god forbid a shelf to organize :censored2: by street lol

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
The most terrible thing is how they stacked the 1,5 and 3,7 shelf two high, u knkw they probably shotgunned tons of smalls behind it and not in pal order. I hate it when loaders stack like that becausw you have to deconstruct the wntire wall and hope yoy have room on the floor or god forbid a shelf to organize :censored2: by street lol
It’s been so bad lately that once I get the 1’s and 2’s off I just grab a big section, set it on the 1 and 2 shelf and set it up stop for stop....it’s exactly like peak. I can’t even do a proper sort until after lunch, it’s futile trying to fight every single package to make the truck perfect. The only thing that stresses me out is not being able to stay organized enough to work. After I do the full sort post lunch and pre pickups I’m totally relaxed for the rest of the day

AwashBwashCwash

Just wait until after the surge if you have to.

No such thing, dude.
It might be hard to believe but I'm not exaggerating when I say that some of us preloaders are getting slammed from start to finish. There is no lull in flow at all for me.
Meanwhile the loader across the belt from me sometimes goes 4 or 5 minutes without a package, just standing in her trucks making the spa labels symmetrical and pretty.
You just can't outwork a horrible dispatch.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
No such thing, dude.
It might be hard to believe but I'm not exaggerating when I say that some of us preloaders are getting slammed from start to finish. There is no lull in flow at all for me.
Meanwhile the loader across the belt from me sometimes goes 4 or 5 minutes without a package, just standing in her trucks making the spa labels symmetrical and pretty.
You just can't outwork a horrible dispatch.
Oh man don't get me started on work flow

Johney

Glad I don't have to deal with that crap anymore. My biggest problem is, do I have enough time to take another hour nap before they seal up the trailer or just 45 minutes.