A message to management lurking on here

when you dispatched me eleven hour days I would double down and get it done in ten. Now that you dispatch me a eight hour day I slow the friend down and make it a 9.5 hour day. To be honest, I am enjoying walking slower, driving slower and conversing with people. Thank you less stress and making more money! Let the love hate comments begin.

542thruNthru

when you dispatched me eleven hour days I would double down and get it done in ten. Now that you dispatch me a eight hour day I slow the friend down and make it a 9.5 hour day. To be honest, I am enjoying walking slower, driving slower and conversing with people. Thank you less stress and making more money! Let the love hate comments begin.

Ever think of living within your means and enjoying life outside of work?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

C80EDB89-6973-44E7-936B-C7534AE659D8.gif

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
And now with map nav I go stop for stop orion in the blind
Just don't care anymore about delivering a business at 1645 if that's what the "Solution" has me doing

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
So you are stealing time?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
lol that’s funny , my buddy has a pet raccoon they seem like decent pets..I want to get a skunk

I just had the pleasure of handling a baby skunk at this vet clinic I go to. Very social little things I bet they make good pets unless they are like ferrets and S* all over the place.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
My Dad found three baby skunks years ago when I was a kid. We kept one, my grandmother took one and an Aunt took one. Had them quite a few years as family pets. Quite intelligent and reminded me a lot of a cat. We named ours “Stinky”