a million dead americans less important than stock market

Nike

Ricky B, get yourself a time machine, now go back to August 29, 2005, and travel to New Orleans, Louisiana. What you may find may scare you, looting, death, military on the streets, destruction of businesses and homes. Our own citizens hurting and taking advantage of others in their greatest time of need. Now come back to the present, you realize that if our economy and the economies of our allies and trade partners shut down for six months or more, what you found in New Orleans that day may be found in every city in this country. The "cure" for this virus, ie staying indoors on lockdown for an indefinite amount of time may be far worse than what the virus could ever do on its own. This is the dilemma we face and if you had real experience and knowledge outside of your apartment you might understand this. Open your mind and think dude.

rickyb

Ricky B, get yourself a time machine, now go back to August 29, 2005, and travel to New Orleans, Louisiana. What you may find may scare you, looting, death, military on the streets, destruction of businesses and homes. Our own citizens hurting and taking advantage of others in their greatest time of need. Now come back to the present, you realize that if our economy and the economies of our allies and trade partners shut down for six months or more, what you found in New Orleans that day may be found in every city in this country. The "cure" for this virus, ie staying indoors on lockdown for an indefinite amount of time may be far worse than what the virus could ever do on its own. This is the dilemma we face and if you had real experience and knowledge outside of your apartment you might understand this. Open your mind and think dude.
actually this is the opinion of journalists i respect and i agree with it.

Returntosender

176845CB-D7D9-4766-909B-E0CC055F3C7C.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wonder if any rich liberals have bought themselves a ventilator?
Heard a radio interview with a ventilator manufacturer that was ramping up production. Said they stopped taking orders from individuals. So ya I'm sure lots have bought them over the last few weeks.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Heard a radio interview with a ventilator manufacturer that was ramping up production. Said they stopped taking orders from individuals. So ya I'm sure lots have bought them over the last few weeks.

Sure. No Republicans, right? Because this is no big deal and the Head Idiot can't understand exponential math. He's a sociopath.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What is considered to be the Greatest Generation are those born from 1910 -1924 but there are still many of them alive but in poor health. But after growing up in the Depression fighting the bloodiest conflict in human history plus many fought the smaller scale but equally bloody Korean War and some even went to Vietnam plus the Cold War the mere suggestion that some should be left to die suffocated by a lung eating viral infection with no effort to save them and no reason than for the fact that it would better serve the economy is appalling.

What does this say about the generation charged with the responsibility of preserving the greatest civilization mankind has ever known yet advocates this type of barbaric behavior ? When they reach the final stages of their lives will they accept being treated in a similar manner?

I don't care if you are the worst generation. I don't care what one did or didn't do. A life is valuable and precious. No matter the age.
You make me laugh with your reasoning.
Barbaric behavior? How about a life that is in the first stages of their life? Where is your cry for responsibility and preservation?
What does this say about you? Left to die suffocated?
No reason but for the fact that it would better serve the economy is appalling? What a hypocrite!
You have always supported abortion for that very reason.

Last edited: