A pack of crackers

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
images

doodoobrwn

Been eating toll house out of moms pantry she's vegan... YUCK! and I have an interview for Brio Tuscan Grille Thursday so hopefully I can afford a jar of peanut butter to go along with my toll house crackers

Packmule

I Spent five years washing cars and then prep-cooking in a restaurant. Yeah, two jobs sucked, but having a Cadillac healthcare plan...
And a future?
I Considered myself blessed.

box_beeyotch

I Spent five years washing cars and then prep-cooking in a restaurant. Yeah, two jobs sucked, but having a Cadillac healthcare plan...
And a future?
I Considered myself blessed.

For the first year I was at UPS, I relief solely on local sort for income after losing my previous full time job. At this time I had just moved into my first apartment. After I realized that wasn't going to work, I got a full time day job on top of it and was dog tired and pissed off almost all the time. Now I'm a full time cover driver, cause I waited it out and got through the suck. Moral of the story is one day those saltines become steak. Good luck to you.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Ramon noodles are cheaper and more filling than crackers. Or you could go by a place that has a salad bar get some free crackers and eat those with the Ramon noodles. That was a full meal when I was a nineteen year old starting out at UPS going to school and working the midnight shift

razor-ramon05.jpg

Hey... Chico! It's RAMEN noodles. Not Ramon! That's me!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
For the first year I was at UPS, I relief solely on local sort for income after losing my previous full time job. At this time I had just moved into my first apartment. After I realized that wasn't going to work, I got a full time day job on top of it and was dog tired and :censored2: off almost all the time. Now I'm a full time cover driver, cause I waited it out and got through the suck. Moral of the story is one day those saltines become steak. Good luck to you.
How old are you?

I don't see how you could be dog tired and pissed because of a little work. I worked 80 hour weeks and partied in my early 20's. Wish I could still do it but not anymore.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
How old are you?

I don't see how you could be dog tired and :censored2: because of a little work. I worked 80 hour weeks and partied in my early 20's. Wish I could still do it but not anymore.
Youngbuck is tired, now that's funny as hell dude lol. Homeboy too young too be tired, just like you said Slaveman lmfao

rod

Retired 22 years
How old are you?

I don't see how you could be dog tired and :censored2: because of a little work. I worked 80 hour weeks and partied in my early 20's. Wish I could still do it but not anymore.

I agree. One of my first jobs after high school was at a machine shop. The normal work week was 10 hours a day-6 days a week. The was a period of about 2 months where we went to 12 hour days-six days a week. I still partied like a rock star all the time.