A pack of crackers

F

FrigidAdCorrector

better do it quick while Obama in office and still giving out freebies
obama-smile-o.gif

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Haha dude I just realized you're the chucky cheese birthday boy! Lmfao dude you're on a roll with awesome threads brother! Keep em coming

box_beeyotch

How old are you?

I don't see how you could be dog tired and :censored2: because of a little work. I worked 80 hour weeks and partied in my early 20's. Wish I could still do it but not anymore.

I'm only 26 and I still do a lot of partying, and I admit before I started UPS I was a lazy SOB. Does that answer your question?

oldngray

nowhere special
All saltines are pretty much the same so just get the cheapest brand you can buy. Or load up on free crackers from restaurants.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm only 26 and I still do a lot of partying, and I admit before I started UPS I was a lazy SOB. Does that answer your question?
26 is starting to get to the point where you lose a little energy and stuff. At least for some. I know a few people that work 60 plus hours go go go all week and party all weekend and are in their 30's it's crazy.

For me it's mostly mornings that get me. I can drive an hour to work work 12 hours drive an hour home and when I get home I'm not ready for bed. Wake up the next morning and feel like dog :censored2: for a few hours then do it all over.

rod

Retired 22 years

Good lord man--by the time I was 26 I had been drafted into the Army-did my thing in Vietnam-got married- had 2 kids- and worked for UPS for 5 years. Get a second job and quit crying.

rod

Retired 22 years
So does working preload teach all of us to be cheap when we finally make the yearned for $30+/hr

UPSers are some of the cheapest people around. I once tried to get everyone to chip in 3 friggin dollars each so I could buy us a radio to listen to during our drivers sort at that time. Didn't happen. I also was amazed at the number of drivers who would just sign a get well card or condolence card and not throw in a couple of bucks. I loved my fellow peeps but they were a bunch of tight azzes.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
26 is starting to get to the point where you lose a little energy and stuff. At least for some. I know a few people that work 60 plus hours go go go all week and party all weekend and are in their 30's it's crazy.

For me it's mostly mornings that get me. I can drive an hour to work work 12 hours drive an hour home and when I get home I'm not ready for bed. Wake up the next morning and feel like dog :censored2: for a few hours then do it all over.
Same here Slaveman. I dont get tired i get sleepy lmfao. I dont worry bout sleep, as long as i get 4 hours, i prefer 5, im good during the week. Got the 1 awesome thing going for me ADHD, ITS A HELLUVA DRUG LOL.