A pack of crackers

HBGPreloader

I Spent five years washing cars and then prep-cooking in a restaurant. Yeah, two jobs sucked, but having a Cadillac healthcare plan...
And a future?
I Considered myself blessed.
Correction: HAD a cadillac health plan. Now, it's more of a chevy plan - that will cost you a lot more to maintain and use in the long run.

bigtoe1111

you're doing something wrong finance wise. re-direct if no other major factors.
do you drink? stop. smoke? stop. cell phone? lose it. or get a pay as you go. retired may 11'. age at retirement from the big brown machine? 50.

T

Turdferguson

Have you tried this method to supplement your dietary needs

Attachments

• 1426717777128.jpg
    1426717777128.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 143

llamainmypocket

Carrot on a stick is more effective when living on empty bag of crackers.

You should seriously pick up a second job though. That's part of the pain of preload. Just working preload? That's cheating!

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Apply to chucky cheese they hire a dude to wear the mouse costume and dance around in the street I hear they pay cash too

box_beeyotch

Good lord man--by the time I was 26 I had been drafted into the Army-did my thing in Vietnam-got married- had 2 kids- and worked for UPS for 5 years. Get a second job and quit crying.

Whose crying? You show me one complaint about anything from my post. It was words of encouragement. As for the married and kids thing, absolutely no desire for either one. As for a second job, why do I need a second job when I'm a full time driver. Read my posts before you decide to comment on MY LIFE. Have a good evening.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It's always "the mans" fault one way or another in today's day in age, I reccommend going on social assistance, better do it quick while Obama in office and still giving out freebies
I remember the days before Obama. No such thing as food stamps, welfare, unemployment, heat assistance, Medicaid, etc. The glory days.

llamainmypocket

Its like a mild version of hell. Sweet Little old ladies turn into baches and yound kids turn into arrogant little failed abortions. Everyone screems out to their maker, oh god why have you fkrsaken me!

Lol. I've been drinking.