A Positive Thread For A Change

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Awesome story, love hearing stuff like this.

But this line made me laugh "A play on how UPS drivers use their lights, horn, and signals to get people's attention."

Gotta make sure we mention that.

oldngray

nowhere special
Nice story but smells too much like a PR move someone in an office thought up. No way the driver could do all that by himself.

MrBrown

Cute story, horns lights and signals... yeah as i sit waiting for this letter box I had to turn my hazards off. The beeping was gonna make me go insane. I do ring door bells now though and I wrapped every package up!

L

Little Brownie Girl

Here is something positive.......
upload_2016-3-27_9-24-17.png

L

Little Brownie Girl

Awesome story, love hearing stuff like this.

But this line made me laugh "A play on how UPS drivers use their lights, horn, and signals to get people's attention."

Gotta make sure we mention that.
I thought that was how you guys flirt to get attention...

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
At least get the kid something decent....also that driver needs to stop wasting time, he needs more stops obviously

L

Little Brownie Girl

At least get the kid something decent....also that driver needs to stop wasting time, he needs more stops obviously
who broke your nice button? Don't give me a red x without considering the possible fact pattern that even though you believe this was a staged PR event wrought with pandering to the media, could you revisit the fact pattern and possible give lip service to the detail that the child is ill and any, quote any relief to that child is in fact an act of kindness whether orchestrated or not. I disagree with your RED X Mr. Hades Sparkler!@HELLFIRE