A preloaders revenge.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I've already been practicing my driving on Rocket League.

I drove tractor trailers for almost 35 years , the last 20 plus with UPS where in the last 6 years I made over 100k a year. Is that enough motivation for you and other new people?

Here is a pic of some plaques I earned while at UPS including a letter of commendation from my center manager. Maybe someday you'll earn some.

Attachments

• 20160918_132111_resized.jpg
    20160918_132111_resized.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 134

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I drove tractor trailers for almost 35 years , the last 20 plus with UPS where in the last 6 years I made over 100k a year. Is that enough motivation for you and other new people?

Here is a pic of some plaques I earned while at UPS including a letter of commendation from my center manager. Maybe someday you'll earn some.

Wish I'd earn some. I just keep getting termination letters and hate mail.

W

What The Hawk?

I sure hope I do.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

WOW!!
I have no words

W

What The Hawk?

Im only a few months in and all the drivers have been pretty cool. I ended up doing a bunch of landscaping and getting hammered with one of them too
I know 2 drivers already. Both come into taco bell for lunch but i only talk to one if them. Hopefully after i prove myself they'll be willing to connect with me on another level. Show me things. I don't know about personal friendship though. I'm friends with my boss at taco bell and it's proven to be not so great of an idea. But I'm hopefull.

542thruNthru

I know some are curious how they handled it. Well the 3 drivers found out little after 1030am that something was seriously wrong. From what one of the driver's told me. He had to convince management that he was not just complaining about a bad load.

All 3 drivers drove to a large parking lot to meet up. The driver's and 2 ORS unloaded all 3 trucks and had to reload them all over again.

Turns out that the loader wasn't that bad. It seems the driver's just wanted their old loader back because he custom loaded all their trucks. So they complained about every little thing to his pt sup and ragged on the loader for always wearing the same clothes.

I went to help out at 730pm. Took 35 stops and he still had 75 when I left. Oh ya and from what I've been told. They will be getting a new loader again. Not the one they want.

W

What The Hawk?

I know some are curious how they handled it. Well the 3 drivers found out little after 1030am that something was seriously wrong. From what one of the driver's told me. He had to convince management that he was not just complaining about a bad load.

All 3 drivers drove to a large parking lot to meet up. The driver's and 2 ORS unloaded all 3 trucks and had to reload them all over again.

Turns out that the loader wasn't that bad. It seems the driver's just wanted their old loader back because he custom loaded all their trucks. So they complained about every little thing to his pt sup and ragged on the loader for always wearing the same clothes.

I went to help out at 730pm. Took 35 stops and he still had 75 when I left. Oh ya and from what I've been told. They will be getting a new loader again. Not the one they want.
He still handled it poorly. So did the drivers. Both sides were wrong.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I know 2 drivers already. Both come into taco bell for lunch but i only talk to one if them. Hopefully after i prove myself they'll be willing to connect with me on another level. Show me things. I don't know about personal friendship though. I'm friends with my boss at taco bell and it's proven to be not so great of an idea. But I'm hopefull.
Dude...that habanero quesarito is phenomenal

mikeknabusch17

That happens everyday for me man nothing much that you can do and idk about you guys but at the end of the day when the primary/unload is done usually some of them will help out finishing said poll nope supervisors think that we are supermen and can do it all smh

Keenj

I've only had one preloader who I wanted to choke in the parking lot. He was the king of misloads. Even loaded packages that belonged to cars that were further down the belt because he couldn't read or count. Then he went to driver school and ended up disqualifying himself on the second day after 3 stops.