A President with a Phone & a Pen

vantexan

How do you think they became "millions of law abiding, hard working illegal immigrants that are already here? The fact that you state, "I don't care about deporting the millions of law abiding, hard working illegal immigrants that are already here........they do essential work that most Americans don't want to do." proves you are incapable of fully understanding you position! Hurry, run to a Jones or Limbaugh podcast to see what you should say!

An illegal immigrant IS a criminal alien by definition!

https://www.nap.edu/resource/21746/issue_brief_crime.pdf
"Numerous studies have examined the relationship between immigration and urban violent crime in the United States. All of the studies found that the more immigrants live in an area, the lower the crime rate tends to be. Using a wide range of methods, data, and levels of aggregation, these studies have also found that the crime drop observed between 1990 and 2000 can be partially explained by increases in immigration."

USE YOUR HEAD AND STOP REGURGITATING THE CRAP SPEWED BY tRUMP AND MILLER!
I'm well aware that by being here they've done something illegal. It's not a felony. Those illegal in Federal pris have committed serious crimes. Want to play semantics, go ahead. You just plain wrong.

BrownArmy

I'm well aware that by being here they've done something illegal. It's not a felony. Those illegal in Federal pris have committed serious crimes. Want to play semantics, go ahead. You just plain wrong.

Is your assertion that we’re experiencing a National Emergency because people are dying from the hands of illegal immigrants?

vantexan

Is your assertion that we’re experiencing a National Emergency because people are dying from the hands of illegal immigrants?
It my assertion that we have way too much crime committed by people who shouldn't be here. That we are spending ten's of billions of dollars on assistance for families who shouldn't be here and we can't afford it. That close to 70,000 Americans are dying from opiods, primarily fentanyl, annually, and most of that comes up through the Mexican border. Obama said we are having "a humanitarian and security crisis" on the border in a Rose Garden speech on June 30th, 2014. And Schumer, Bill Clinton, and other Democrats have all given speeches about needing to stop illegal immigration. Isn't it time we get serious about it?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

Why do I reply to brain dead sheep??????

Illegal immigration is a federal crime....thus federal custody........unless you are arguing illegal immigration is a state crime?????

HURRY run back to Hannity...."what do I say, what do I say?" SHEEP I SAY..........

SHEEP!

vantexan

Why do I reply to brain dead sheep??????

Illegal immigration is a federal crime....thus federal custody........unless you are arguing illegal immigration is a state crime?????

HURRY run back to Hannity...."what do I say, what do I say?" SHEEP I SAY..........

SHEEP!
They hold them in detention centers, not federal prisons. This is hilarious, you insulting me while demonstrating how ignorant you are. I can hardly wait for the next insult, LOL.

Benben

I have provided references to my facts. Read them.....you do know how to read right?

You keep running off at the mouth with 0 facts! Lou Dobbs is that you?

As soon as you get your nose out of tRump's :censored2: maybe you have form an intelligent argument!

You do know however much you defend tRump you still don't get to do his daughter right? Only the Donald gets to do his daughter........Even Jared signed off on this in the pre-nupts!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Obama said we are having "a humanitarian and security crisis" on the border in a Rose Garden speech on June 30th, 2014
Remarks by the President on Border Security and Immigration Reform

Keep posting lies and I'll keep calling you out on them!
From the link you posted:

Obama said, "We now have an actual humanitarian crisis on the border that only underscores the need to drop the politics and fix our immigration system once and for all. In recent weeks, we’ve seen a surge of unaccompanied children arrive at the border, brought here and to other countries by smugglers and traffickers.

And if we do, then one year from now, not only would our economy and our security be stronger, but maybe the best and the brightest from around the world who come study here would stay and create jobs here."

vantexan

I have provided references to my facts. Read them.....you do know how to read right?

You keep running off at the mouth with 0 facts! Lou Dobbs is that you?

As soon as you get your nose out of tRump's :censored2: maybe you have form an intelligent argument!

You do know however much you defend tRump you still don't get to do his daughter right? Only the Donald gets to do his daughter........Even Jared signed off on this in the pre-nupts!
Once again, no one gets sent to federal prison for just crossing the border illegally. They are held in detention centers. Good Lord, think about it!

Benben

Its federal you brain dead sheep! Thus federal statistics!!!!!

Seriously, is that your best argument?!?!?!

Get a clue maroon!!!!

If I gave you $20 would you take a statistics class?

Ooo Jesus, I just asked an idiot with a 7th. grade education to take a college class.........look at how low I have fallen!

Benben

You do realize who you are asking to do this?
Ain't gonna happen.

aww Ratman, we've missed you......................................

Like a bad case of herpes!

Nothing of value to add to the conversation but have to interject your 2 cents.....You are really Ann Coulter in real life aren't you?

vantexan

Its federal you brain dead sheep! Thus federal statistics!!!!!

Seriously, is that your best argument?!?!?!

Get a clue maroon!!!!

If I gave you $20 would you take a statistics class?

Ooo Jesus, I just asked an idiot with a 7th. grade education to take a college class.........look at how low I have fallen!
Show me where the illegal immigrants are in Federal prison for just entering illegally and I'll believe you if it's credible. Come on now, Don't be a rickyb, you can prove it. By the way, lived in three cities on the Mexican border, delivered to Border Patrol stations all the time, saw what they did there. Illegals are held at detention centers until they are processed. They don't go to Federal prison. Just curious, but did you foam at the mouth while rolling around on the floor after Trump beat Hillary? I'd have paid good money to see that!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Show me where the illegal immigrants are in Federal prison for just entering illegally and I'll believe you if it's credible. Come on now, Don't be a rickyb, you can prove it. By the way, lived in three cities on the Mexican border, delivered to Border Patrol stations all the time, saw what they did there. Illegals are held at detention centers until they are processed. They don't go to Federal prison. Just curious, but did you foam at the mouth while rolling around on the floor after Trump beat Hillary? I'd have paid good money to see that!
I thought he was @rickyb?