About time they got caught!

It takes a minimum of two terms in local office to get anywhere as far if knowledge and understanding how things work to actually help your members. 99% of members don't even understand this. So how would term limits work. 90% of the members don't vote. So should we put the people in office that can't be bothered to vote? People spend years learning how to negotiate contracts and settle workplace disputes. Okay you have been doing it 8 years times up. Think about it.
You don't make it that far without owing..

Think about that

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The house of cards is starting to topple over, as they begin to roll over on one another to save their own skins.

It's not "about time", it has always been just a matter of time before it happened.

Hofficer Hater

The house of cards is starting to topple over, as they begin to roll over on one another to save their own skins.

It's not "about time", it has always been just a matter of time before it happened.

When the son of the General President is involved, yes the cards or dominoes have fallen.

UniteandWin

I still have to question the timing. Until I see official indictments, this sounds like good old fashioned dirty politics. Not saying H wouldn't do the same thing. It doesn't pass the smell test

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

These are allegations at this point. A lot of people have already expelled hall from the IBT. I know hall to be squeaky clean. He is also a tireless opponent of the white collar crime syndicate known as the RTW lobbyists

Sent using BrownCafe App

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm not a hall fan but the document has lots of holes in the wording. Granted I did not read the entire document just skim through it.

Independent investigators appointed by who? If it's the Feds? The Department of Justice should be mentioned along with US attorney who called for the investigation.

The name of district court is missing?

The case number is missing?

The US attorney bringing charges against hall is missing?

Looks like some teamsters did an internal investigation on hall and is recommending charges to the Feds?
I'll say it again and again, TDU is in bed with the government and the OES. The consent decree made a lot of people money. That's going away. Now people are coming up with all these "charges" right before election time. I mean, just look at the protest decisions. A charge against HH may yield a "Cease and desist" yet for the same charge against TDU you will get a "resolved".

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I still have to question the timing. Until I see official indictments, this sounds like good old fashioned dirty politics. Not saying H wouldn't do the same thing. It doesn't pass the smell test

Sent using BrownCafe App
You "question the timing" how???. . . . . "good old fashion dirty politics" how???

Had this story broke before 95% or more of the ballots had been returned, and had the report not been submitted by the government, I might see your point.
But that's not the case, is it?

I would submit that this news may have been suppressed and that it's timing is "suspicious".

Perhaps a new election is in order?

You "question the timing" how???. . . . . "good old fashion dirty politics" how???

Had this story broke before 95% or more of the ballots had been returned, and had the report not been submitted by the government, I might see your point.
But that's not the case, is it?

I would submit that this news may have been suppressed and that it's timing is "suspicious".

Perhaps a new election is in order?
If he wants Hoffa to win, he should step down.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'll say it again and again, TDU is in bed with the government and the OES. The consent decree made a lot of people money. That's going away. Now people are coming up with all these "charges" right before election time. I mean, just look at the protest decisions. A charge against HH may yield a "Cease and desist" yet for the same charge against TDU you will get a "resolved".
Don't forget your tinfoil hat when you leave the house this morning .

10 point

Sent using BrownCafe App
The report is in post #11. The timing is better than it could've been for H&H because if the recommendation of charges would've been in the summer it would've been more damaging to their campaign.
These are allegations at this point. A lot of people have already expelled hall from the IBT. I know hall to be squeaky clean. He is also a tireless opponent of the white collar crime syndicate known as the RTW lobbyists

Sent using BrownCafe App
It is truly a shame for Hall to be charged for these issues because he is the face of our representation at the debates and in his position. It is nothing to gloat over. It damages the union reputation.
And it will be biblical!
Hell is Biblical. Actions that get you there are another thing.

Last edited: