Abusive UPS Manager

wayfair

swollen member
Has someone already posted this? Surprised this hasn't happened more!

Has someone already posted this? Surprised this hasn't happened more!

Excellent

Brown Down

We've done it to a center manager before. Won't go into details but it was for the exact same effect. Let them know we aren't going to put up with some things.

Thebrownblob

No schitz Dick Tracy
1692061460153.gif

dudebro

I wasn't there, but I'm going to assume everything in the article is true.

So the company management sent an aggressive business manager from a right-to-work state to Local 25? You all don't think that was a planned experience in that business manager's career track?

It sounds like the business manager gained some valuable experience.

Grindstone

I feel like him deciding to lead the PCM every morning instead of just Fridays after that happened is classic center manager behavior, but he seemed to not lose his head.
I feel like our center manager's head would explode. No $%#@ way would he'd be able to stay cool and just continue to give the PCM like nothing was happening.

34yearpackagehumper

Black guy from New Orleans coming to Norwood, Ma. What could go wrong? Big chip on that shoulder, the ass.
UPS management a----les comes in all colors . We had one that was assigned to our center he was not black but he was certainly an a----le . No one in the whole building liked the guy,he got his jollies writing up drivers for the smallest things. He lasted in our center for almost a year . We complained so much that the dist manager pulled him from our center. I heard they gave him a job shuffling papers around at the dist office. I had more managers than I can count in 34 years but he was the absolute worse .