Abusive UPS Manager

anonymous23456

Influential, focused in culture transformation…stop trying to jazz your job up…you are a low level sup who will never get above DM…and you have a crappy degree from devry “university”…isn’t that pretty much a watered down university of phoenix degree???
You are too hard on him. He is an equivalence of McDonalds manager. OK. He can manage 2 McDonalds.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Influential, focused in culture transformation…stop trying to jazz your job up…you are a low level sup who will never get above DM…and you have a crappy degree from devry “university”…isn’t that pretty much a watered down university of phoenix degree???
He’s the right color, all that matters. I’ve seen it before at UPS, regardless of color, management fails up.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Has someone already posted this? Surprised this hasn't happened more!

Another good one is if the guys all stick together when they start getting out of control, to call for every over 70 and request UNION help. It only takes a day to prove the point when a bunch of those packages have to be sheeted as missed because they couldn't dispatch help. Works everytime for us.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The center manager should have ordered everyone to face foward, reminding them that they are on the clock, work as directed. Warning letter any that are non- compliant.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The center manager should have ordered everyone to face foward, reminding them that they are on the clock, work as directed. Warning letter any that are non- compliant.
I was thinking the same thing. They love games like that

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dang, more bull-c than after the Iowa State Fair!

Transformed the culture by transitioning from a hard labor climate to a positive, empowered environment, skyrocketing employee morale due to high-level management efforts

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dang, more bull-c than after the Iowa State Fair!

Transformed the culture by transitioning from a hard labor climate to a positive, empowered environment, skyrocketing employee morale due to high-level management efforts
Yeah, snorted out my coffee when I read that.