Ac in pkg car

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
It must be so horrible how ineffective the AC is alleged to be.
As per many opinions here on the BC the AC just can’t be helping you.
EAAA07E0-05FB-45E6-85BB-1198F9BB7F40.gif
A PC is not the same as a rental, but I wouldn’t expect a nondriver like you to understand that.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I believe UPS could and should find a way to put their brilliant executive minds together and put together their plan to save face and get with the 21st Century and put air conditioning in their vehicles and their facilities.

To expedite this they should start by shutting down the use of AC in all the management buildings and offices. They should go with no AC until the time they have the plan in motion to accomplish this.

The top executives should set the example and the shut down should begin where they work first. I think starting with the Management Committee and the Board of Directors is a most appropriate place to start.

Available is a very simple AC that is meant for easy installation and retro fit. Seems to me perfect for package cars cab. It would be start at least.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/12V-Unde...rator-Classic-Universal-for-Cooling/597462937

A cheap swamp cooler.

That’ll work. Not.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I’m confused by all of these drivers AGAINST UPS putting air conditioning in the PCs?? Whether it’s effective or not, you want to try and make the days slightly better? PLEASE be my guest. Blows my mind that people are actually against this?!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m confused by all of these drivers AGAINST UPS putting air conditioning in the PCs?? Whether it’s effective or not, you want to try and make the days slightly better? PLEASE be my guest. Blows my mind that people are actually against this?!
We know it will never happen. We aren't against, we just don't think life will end without it.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
View attachment 257596 I’m in a rental today! AC AND the radio! Living my best life. Lmao

Heh, that's exactly what my dash looks like. I luv that it has a power inverter by the passenger side cup holder on the center console/doghouse.

And I have a small bulkhead door, so I set-up my stops to go thru there most of the day (after I clear that first 30 -50 stops for a walk thru)

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I’ll take a well-ventilated cargo over an AC that would constantly crap out.