Ac in pkg car

Integrity

Binge Poster
MyTripisCut and Integrity
stop-whining-tmjkv2.jpg
IMO You are overly sympathetic to corporate.

Nolimitz

I drove a W900 (FedEx) that came new w/ AC for a full summer with the door open, running an ave of 125 stops. AC in a pkg car works. All of the new FedEx trucks come with AC from sprinters to the 900's. It is cheaper to buy w AC than have it taken out. UPS is stupid thinking they are saving money.

I drove a W900 (FedEx) that came new w/ AC for a full summer with the door open, running an ave of 125 stops. AC in a pkg car works. All of the new FedEx trucks come with AC from sprinters to the 900's. It is cheaper to buy w AC than have it taken out. UPS is stupid thinking they are saving money.
I think the company is looking at the maintenance costs and fuel consumption.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well said. I agree.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If I had AC in Iraq, I wouldn’t have caught a couple rounds. You want to talk about hot, that’s what a round feels like. I wished I had AC to have cooled those down.
Sounds like you need to get back to your shrink. AC would work better in a package car than cooling off bullet holes.

Scuba Steve

How much does a Fed Ex Driver make per hour?