Accident during Probation

Faceplanted

If I have to ride along..well it's going to be fun, maybe not for you....
Your one of those guys who thinks they get to the drivers. We see the frustration and the constant watch checking wondering if you’ll be home before your kids wake up for school the next day. It Don’t phase us fam

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
...and he could have levitated his truck up high enough so the drunk could pass under it.

We have superpowers, you know.
oie_overlay.gif

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Depends on your center manager and what he thinks of you. I also got in an accident during my probation and still passed. center manager seemed that I was rock solid in everything else and since the accident was minor he'd still pass me.

So there may be hope. My situation might have been rare, but it happens.

panchovilla

FC334F0F-8819-4D5B-9B5E-E8E2FC00C5D6.png
30 day probation: you’ll win this one with a good BA it’s an easy case. You can get A 40 day probation but the extra 10 need to be in-class training before you start driving.

542thruNthru

View attachment 258578 30 day probation: you’ll win this one with a good BA it’s an easy case. You can get A 40 day probation but the extra 10 need to be in-class training before you start driving.

That's unless his local agreed to the extension. It's rare but our local has agreed to a 10 day extension before. The center manager was going to disqualify and asked for 10 more days. We've had a couple guys pass because of it.

Also I believe that's the western region language. His region might allow extension.

newbie777

The top of my truck scraped a treetrunkcoming protruding out from the curb on the 4th day of my 30 day probation. I reported it and was told to finish my deliveries on time , business etc.. I was told to keep my mouth shut, learn from mymistake and report back to work on Monday. I was following mymethods all day and was getting my rhythm right around the time it happened. My supervisor is one of the nicest people but also one of the best driving and very technical. I’m sharing my experience , but also I’m a little worried of what to expect Monday. I know they will be watching me more which is expected. Anyone have asimilar experience?