Accident in CT?

over9five

Staff member
Feeder driver told me tonight a package car was "T-boned" in Connecticut. Said it flipped the package car on its side. Anyone hear anything?

Channahon

Not from that part of the country.
Will probably be on the news or the internet somewhere. Hopefully, the driver was wearing his seat belt.

sherlock

AIRHEAD
Recently I was in an accident in my personal vehicle, i was issued two citations which makes four this year....which also menas my license may be suspended....so I was wondering if anyone knows if you can get fired for getting your license suspended....

canon

Recently I was in an accident in my personal vehicle, i was issued two citations which makes four this year....which also menas my license may be suspended....so I was wondering if anyone knows if you can get fired for getting your license suspended....
We've had drivers lose their license to dui... in both cases the judge made the suspensions around a month (I'm guessing because they have a decent job maybe?) and ups put them to work inside.

Stiflersmom

It happened in Oxford Ct. Our driver went thru a stop sign and was struck by a Madza Miata. The little car spun our P1000 45 degrees and then it flipped on its side. I heard our driver was shaken up but not injured. Driver of the car was taken to a hospital. I dont know the driver. I work at the Bradley and saw it in the news paper.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Go take one of those refresher courses, most states have them where you can get 2 pts expunged.