accidently punched the new manager in the neck

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Can’t tell you how many times I’ve envisioned doing this. Countless braindead managers… especially new ones coming in and attempting to reinvent the wheel.

We do not need management. I firmly believe we (teamsters) could run the whole operation. All they do is put their dirty little fingers into things and ruin a great job; pretty much on a daily basis in my building.
They are absolutely positive that if they weren’t here then the whole operation would go down the :censored2:ter…we have sups on the load lines with 3 employees…wtf… you write up some paperwork and get on a walkie and ask for and let other areas borrow an employee.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My Brother-In-Law , who is also a retired UPS driver , got in a knock down drag out fist flying fight with one of our center managers at a bar over a female driver who they were both hustling. BIL got the best of the manager. Come Monday morning neither of them said anything. BIL ended up marrying the gal. The verdict is still out on who was the "real" winner in the long run.
That’s cool that your BIL was able to marry a lezzy, I didn’t think they were into the ole crankshaft good on him!!!

I feel like if the supervisor got punched in the neck and it was left at that, the result is up in the air, maybe he says something, maybe he doesnt. Now, if the supervisor gets punched in the neck and turns around and kicks the :censored2: outta OP, there will be no threat of OP being terminated. I'm sure that he would like nothing better than making the guy who's ass he beat look at him every day.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Who punches the side of the neck?
PXL_20220208_125227697.jpg

You punch the Adam's apple. Don't use the fist. Use the hand as shown.

NYJetsfan87

If the new manager was accidently punched in the side of the neck, what would the union do?
I don’t see how you could make a fist and accidentally punch a manager in the neck? If there was a witness you’re probably as good as gone. But stranger things have happened at UPS