Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest. I just wanted to let you know that there will be some service disruptions here over the next few days. We're moving to a new server and then the latest version of xenforo is going to be installed. ~ cheryl

accidents

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by upintheairinnj, Mar 26, 2018.

1. I went for my interview two weeks ago, I was then scheduled for a road test which I passed, medical which I passed, drug test I passed... my question is will they disqualify me for a minor at fault accident a few months ago where no one was hurt and minimal damage? I disclosed this info at my interview and yet they still sent me for my road test, medical, and drug test....

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Single digit midget!

Did they make a copy of your drivers license at your interview? If so, they most likely requested an abstract of your driving record and saw nothing worth worrying about.

3. yes they did, I also brought a copy of my abstract with me, I wanted to be upfront and not waste their time

4. SolidWoodPanel

SolidWoodPanel Probably the Greatest American Alive

Tell us more about the "minor accident"

5. jaker

jaker trolling

Don't know where you are at but they don't do drug test on package and usually accidents don't count towards you driving , but moving violations do

6. it was on the abstract, and I explained that legally I was at fault even though I did not cause the accident

7. vehicle in front of me suddenly stopped at a green light as they were going through, I braked and bumped them, they claimed light red. minor damage to both vehicles and no ticket issued, I also have no moving violations in about 15 years

8. at the physical I also took a piss test for the drug test

9. jaker

jaker trolling

Did they tell you it was a drug test or you guessed because you pee in a cup

10. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Single digit midget!

It was not a drug test.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. oh I thought it was

12. my mistake I thought drug test, I thought accident would automatically disqualify

13. what's the piss test for

14. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Make sure youre the gender you put on the form.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. I see

16. would they send you to the road test, and physical if they had no intention of potentially hiring you knowing of said accident?

17. jaker

jaker trolling

The accident is not going to hurt you , moving violations hurt you and it was in your personnel car so it won't keep you from driving

18. thank you

19. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

I thought it was something to do with the diabetes. I too originally thought it was a drug test

20. yeah you'd think they'd tell you what its for