accidents

upintheairinnj

I went for my interview two weeks ago, I was then scheduled for a road test which I passed, medical which I passed, drug test I passed... my question is will they disqualify me for a minor at fault accident a few months ago where no one was hurt and minimal damage? I disclosed this info at my interview and yet they still sent me for my road test, medical, and drug test....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did they make a copy of your drivers license at your interview? If so, they most likely requested an abstract of your driving record and saw nothing worth worrying about.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I went for my interview two weeks ago, I was then scheduled for a road test which I passed, medical which I passed, drug test I passed... my question is will they disqualify me for a minor at fault accident a few months ago where no one was hurt and minimal damage? I disclosed this info at my interview and yet they still sent me for my road test, medical, and drug test....
Tell us more about the "minor accident"

jaker

trolling
Don't know where you are at but they don't do drug test on package and usually accidents don't count towards you driving , but moving violations do

upintheairinnj

vehicle in front of me suddenly stopped at a green light as they were going through, I braked and bumped them, they claimed light red. minor damage to both vehicles and no ticket issued, I also have no moving violations in about 15 years