According to Steve Bannon, Kari Lake is the “governor-elect of Arizona.”

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Rigged means what the dictionary says it means.
And the 2020 election was rigged.
Democrats bragged about it.
There was nothing deceptive or dishonest about it. The Republican message was poor. They lost. To claim 2020 was rigged is to claim 2016 was rigged.

If it were rigged the Democrats would have had more Senators And Governors.

newfie

100% of lawsuits filed over election improprieties were thrown out due to lack of proof and merit.
The Arizona Republicans said there were no problems with the election
Kari lake is a sore loser
1672286310148.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
100% of lawsuits filed over election improprieties were thrown out due to lack of proof and merit.
The Arizona Republicans said there were no problems with the election
Kari lake is a sore loser
The voters, of which I’m one, say otherwise. Maricopa County is an absolute travesty. I live here, I saw it first hand.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To claim 2020 was rigged is to claim 2016 was rigged.
And you people claimed 2016 was rigged.
Some silly story about Facebook ads and Russian Collusion. Remember?

Democrats even objected to electoral vote certification, even though now they claim doing so is "stealing" and "insurrection".

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Did you read the article, or even the sentence following your highlight?
Yes, they lay out how they rigged the election. Then they pat themselves on the back for it, claiming it was election "fortification". Silly radical left wing doublespeak.

You should read it, it proves a few of the many ways they rigged the election.

Box Ox

“An Arizona appeals court has rejected Republican Kari Lake’s challenge of her defeat in the Arizona governor’s race to Democrat Katie Hobbs, denying her request to throw out election results in the state’s most populous county and hold the election again.

In a ruling on Thursday, the Arizona Court of Appeals wrote Lake, who claimed problems with ballot printers at some polling places on Election Day were the result of intentional misconduct, presented no evidence that voters whose ballots were unreadable by tabulators at polling places were not able to vote.“