According to Steve Bannon, Kari Lake is the “governor-elect of Arizona.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Remember the #1 rule of being a Republican today.
Every election lost by a Republican is stolen.
Strawman.
I didn't say stolen, I said rigged.

And if you actually look at the definition of rigged, it's hard for the anti election integrity left to honestly say it wasn't. In fact, they bragged about it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
FlEh5hoXwAIN4uG.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
That is incorrect.

Statistical analysis during the lawsuit proved 42% of ballots in Arizona's largest county had ballot issues.

So, in your opinion, why was the Arizona election handled so poorly?
100% of lawsuits filed over election improprieties were thrown out due to lack of proof and merit.
The Arizona Republicans said there were no problems with the election
Kari lake is a sore loser

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
100% of lawsuits filed over election improprieties were thrown out due to lack of proof and merit.
The Arizona Republicans said there were no problems with the election
Kari lake is a sore loser
Statistical analysis during the lawsuit proved 42% of ballots in Arizona's largest county had ballot issues.

So, in your opinion, what percentage of ballots would need to have issues for you to think an election was handled poorly?

42% isn't enough for you.
So at what number would you admit an election was handled poorly?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Strawman.

And if you actually look at the definition of rigged, it's hard for the anti election integrity left to honestly say it wasn't. In fact, they bragged about it.

Of course this might not even be an issue if the retarded Republican state legislatures stopped approving voting measures like ballot harvesting and early voting that clearly benefits the Democrats and leads to voting irregularities.

Instead they try to "get out the vote" 3 days before the election while the Democrats have been ballot harvesting for months.
Then when they lose, candidates like Lake scream "fraud" and want to imprison election officials.

Then the Republicans wonder why Independents voted for a retarded Communist in Pennsylvania and a guy who I'm pretty sure is JB Smoove in Georgia.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Of course this might not even be an issue if the retarded Republican state legislatures stopped approving voting measures like ballot harvesting and early voting that clearly benefits the Democrats and leads to voting irregularities.

Instead they try to "get out the vote" 3 days before the election while the Democrats have been ballot harvesting for months.
Then when they lose, candidates like Lake scream "fraud" and want to imprison election officials.

Then the Republicans wonder why Independents voted for a retarded Communist in Pennsylvania and a guy who I'm pretty sure is JB Smoove in Georgia.
In many cases the legislature did not approve it, which is why the changes were unconstitutional. Now that it's going to the supreme court, the Democrat run media has come out calling the plain wording of the constitution a "theory".

We'll see what happens with that case but with weak judges like Roberts I doubt they'll do what's right.

But you're right, Democrats weaseled and schemed for months to rig the election, and despite calls from some on the right, Republicans did nothing. They got played.

newolddude

How about we move the mid terms and presidential elections to the weekend? Two day. All paper ballots No advance voting. Lots of poling places.

All sports have byes. All businesses closed. We know at 9pm Sunday night who won.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How about we move the mid terms and presidential elections to the weekend? Two day. All paper ballots No advance voting. Lots of poling places.

All sports have byes. All businesses closed. We know at 9pm Sunday night who won.
Democrats would never allow this.
They have spent hundreds of millions rigging the current system, they're not gonna reset to a level playing field.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It Dems are fixing elections why do we lose so many?
Because their ideas are especially awful.

I also noticed that every single time I say rigged, you change the word and shift away from that term.

Curious.

Strawman.