Account lost? My Hellofresh boxed delivered this week by Dicom.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yea and have you also seen double tracking numbers on packages 2 different boxes same track number. I see like 10 a year

How do you sheet those? You are supposed to sheet one as a regular stop and the duplicate as a duplicate stop. This ensures that the shipper will be charged for the second package.

Over disciplined0123

Packages are electronically weighed and measured in the hubs with revenue corrections done on those not in compliance.
Not in ours and we are a main hub that feeds many I think the drivers should be able to put something in Diad or mabey even stop process of that package if it is mislabeled on weight I mean I have at least 1 a day that says 10lbs and at least 70 Even had a call tag saying 2 lbs and was over 70lbs .. all they have at our hub are package auditors making 10$ an hour. You think they care or give a :censored2: and especially if it’s over 50lbs they are not going move and touch that heavy box and take off a belt .... when I worked inside for a bit I even see them saying too heavy for me

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not in ours and we are a main hub that feeds many I think the drivers should be able to put something in Diad or mabey even stop process of that package if it is mislabeled on weight I mean I have at least 1 a day that says 10lbs and at least 70 Even had a call tag saying 2 lbs and was over 70lbs .. all they have at our hub are package auditors making 10$ an hour. You think they care or give a :censored2: and especially if it’s over 50lbs they are not going move and touch that heavy box and take off a belt .... when I worked inside for a bit I even see them saying too heavy for me

If you are in Syracuse it is being done there.

Over 70

How do you feel about the folks who order their groceries online and have them delivered?

I'm really good at cooking and have invested quite a bit in good equipment, thus it seems easy for me to whip up anything in short order. Maybe it's how people great at math feel when they watch others struggle with it???

I also plan ahead. For instance I'll make a couple dough balls for pizza in 10 minutes and put them in the fridge for 3 days to ferment. Then I know on Friday I can have 2 large pizzas made from scratch in under 30 minutes better than any shop in town for pennies on the dollar with top notch ingredients.

I have a chest freezer, commercial vac sealer and it's always stocked with good stuff I can throw in the sink and thaw quick to make something really good.

Like anything else planning makes execution simple.

Over disciplined0123

I'm really good at cooking and have invested quite a bit in good equipment, thus it seems easy for me to whip up anything in short order. Maybe it's how people great at math feel when they watch others struggle with it???

I also plan ahead. For instance I'll make a couple dough balls for pizza in 10 minutes and put them in the fridge for 3 days to ferment. Then I know on Friday I can have 2 large pizzas made from scratch in under 30 minutes better than any shop in town for pennies on the dollar with top notch ingredients.

I have a chest freezer, commercial vac sealer and it's always stocked with good stuff I can throw in the sink and thaw quick to make something really good.

Like anything else planning makes execution simple.
I’m sure you only bake on weekends if your a ups driver

Over 70

I’m sure you only bake on weekends if your a ups driver

No longer a driver but when I was, I usually got home anywhere from 7 to 8 and the wife or I still cooked every night or had leftovers. I guess I'm stubborn. Now that I'm home by 330 to 4 I go all out on a regular basis